Wimbledon Tennis

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’ll take the original as well. £50. The thread doesn’t get much traffic so this post will stay around. 

Radacanu won’t win another major (major being one of the big 4) 

I take no pleasure in saying it btw 

I'm not offering both. Only the original. 

24 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Murray looks like he's playing well, I think only Djokovic could've beaten a serving performance like that from Isner. I think Murray could do well at the US Open.

Agree. I think only Djokovic could've overcome isner on that court tonight. You'd give Rafa a bit of a chance and maybe Berretini the way he was playing before he got covid but isner was unreal. When he's serving like that, on a grass court, you need to play pretty much a perfect match. 

22 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Isner isn't a cunt, 

Disagree. 

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Agree. I think only Djokovic could've overcome isner on that court tonight. You'd give Rafa a bit of a chance and maybe Berretini the way he was playing before he got covid but isner was unreal. When he's serving like that, on a grass court, you need to play pretty much a perfect match. 

Disagree. 

You not down there this year?

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What arsehole writes that pish? It’s obvious she cares about winning. Do you think she would  have got to where she is today without caring ? She ( Emma) is just trying to take the pressure off a wee bit with her comments.

Honestly,journalism in this country has went turd shaped.

TBF she doesn't sound that arsed about it. More "well I've won a major already so am not that bothered". Too casual about losing.  Imagine the kickback there'd be if any of ours said after Raith Rovers "it's ok we've won this before anyway"?

2 matches I'm really looking forward to today. 

Gauff vs Anisamova (???) first. I really like Anisamova. When she burst on to the scene a few years ago I thought she'd be a top 5 player quickly but for a few reasons, she hasn't got there. She's still got plenty of time though and is finally producing consistently. ? for her today 

Then later we've got Tsitsipas vs Kyrgios. I think it's all about whether can keep himself right mentally. He's a better grade court player than Tsitsipas and if he produces, he should win. ?

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Gauff vs Anisamova (???) first. I really like Anisamova. When she burst on to the scene a few years ago I thought she'd be a top 5 player quickly but for a few reasons, she hasn't got there. She's still got plenty of time though and is finally producing consistently. ? for her today 

I've noticed all the burds you're rootin for are quite tidy. Sexist pig.

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

2 matches I'm really looking forward to today. 

Then later we've got Tsitsipas vs Kyrgios. I think it's all about whether can keep himself right mentally. He's a better grade court player than Tsitsipas and if he produces, he should win. ?

1 down. 1 to go. ?