Sign in to follow this  
The Cockney Don

Wimbledon

Murray has earned the right to go out on his terms.  At least this way he'll get proper closure. 

10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Murray will have to be told to retire. I think he's holding onto some unlikely miracle that he'll get back to his best. Feel sorry for the cunt the way he's moving about the court. 

Horrendous posting. 

Beat a player top 30 in the world a few days ago and he's enjoying himself. Why would someone tell him to retire? 

26 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Radacanu struggling but what a cracking player she is. 

She was struggling to breathe and still battled on , overcome by the occasion I think . Brilliant player though and she should have a great future 

Raducanu had to retire injured.
Terrific wee player like.

Aye. She's really talented. Looked like she just got a bit overwhelmed and maybe had a bit of a panic attack? Hopefully she's okay. 

A shame her run ended like that but hopefully it's the first of many runs in slams for her. She's great to watch and seems a nice, down to earth, ordinary lassie too. 

Couldn't work out if it was sort sort of panic attack or she just needed a shite.  She does has a lovely smile though. 

Not the prettiest girls in the final today but should that matter? Surely it's all about their tennis ability ?   

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not the prettiest girls in the final today but should that matter? Surely it's all about their tennis ability ?   

😄

Djokovic wins his 6th Wimbledon, and 20th major to pull level with Federer and Nadal.You wouldn’t put it past him to pull clear of both, particularly Federer who is pushing 40.

An absolute warrior.

14 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He, and the other two, are cheating cunts. 

How so?

@Parklife Couple of pics from 2015 Didn't realise Djokovic was heading towards me but managed to get a quick snap of him. This was him on his way to warm up with Wvrinka(?) and I had a brilliant view of watching him go through his paces. 

DSC-0548.jpg
DSC-0594.jpg
DSC-0647.jpg
DSC-0654.jpg
DSC-0807.jpg

That looks absolutely shite. Camping out all night to sit surrounded my middle englanders drinking pimms. Misers has the right idea, few cans and a joint or two infront of the telly. 

26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

@Parklife Couple of pics from 2015 Didn't realise Djokovic was heading towards me but managed to get a quick snap of him. This was him on his way to warm up with Wvrinka(?) and I had a brilliant view of watching him go through his paces. 

DSC-0548.jpg
DSC-0594.jpg
DSC-0647.jpg
DSC-0654.jpg
DSC-0807.jpg

Brilliant. Can't beat live sport and being right in amongst it. Those seats look brilliant too. 

On 7/11/2021 at 5:55 PM, YorkDon said:

Djokovic wins his 6th Wimbledon, and 20th major to pull level with Federer and Nadal.You wouldn’t put it past him to pull clear of both, particularly Federer who is pushing 40.

An absolute warrior.

Nadal two in front now.

46 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Nadal two in front now.

Incredible really.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

DSC-0548.jpg
DSC-0594.jpg
DSC-0647.jpg
DSC-0654.jpg
DSC-0807.jpg

Did you discreetly rub your genitals?

45 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Did you discreetly rub your genitals?

Which photo are we talking about ?

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Which photo are we talking about ?

The fish supper obviously.

Andy Murray playing a bit better.

Centre court not full is weird.

Murray underarm serve was class.

Hope Kyrgios wins the tournament.

Great watching Murray win on centre court again, pretty much a wee nostalgia trip nowadays. Hopefully puts the big Yank Isner to the sword in Rd2.

'Plucky British loser' Heather Watson looks tidier as she gets older. She's no Camila Giorgi mind you.

tennis

wot a fuckin joke

lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Yon eh eh eh fit yi caas her eh eh yellow eh sweet wee hing..

Bellin heit