Wimbledon Tennis

6 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Was coming home from work when news came in that Cameron Norrie made the last 8. Good stuff I thought then read that he is gagging for a trip to Ibrox. Go fuck yourself Norrie.

Just noticed he was born in South Africa and raised in NZ. Fuck all British about him. Hopefully a str8 sets loss 

17 hours ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I reckon Krygios doesn't have it in him to win a GS, this is his 1st semi, Nadal has just quit, Djokovic is 2 behind in the GS rankings.
He won't let this chance slip.
My prediction, he will win in straight sets.
No need to argue :)

Norrie giving Djokovic a knee trembling start.

20 hours ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I reckon Krygios doesn't have it in him to win a GS, this is his 1st semi, Nadal has just quit, Djokovic is 2 behind in the GS rankings.
He won't let this chance slip.
My prediction, he will win in straight sets.
No need to argue :)

I wouldn't have bothered copying  Krygios  cos its not spelt right. Don't like either of the two final protagonists but I'll hope Kyrgios prevails.

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

I think Kyrgios will win. 

There we're only 3 players in the draw who could possibly beat Djokovic at Wimbledon - Berretini (covid), Rafa (injury) & Kyrgios. 

Djokovic won't be happy to be facing him, that's for sure. 

Was reading Kyrgios had won their previous 2 head to head meetings.

Guest milne_afc
23 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Kate Middleton must be the sexiest royal ever. Gorgeous, gets better every year 

Eh, Diana(pre crash). Hello?

On 7/8/2022 at 10:23 PM, Parklife said:

I think Kyrgios will win. 

There we're only 3 players in the draw who could possibly beat Djokovic at Wimbledon - Berretini (covid), Rafa (injury) & Kyrgios. 

Djokovic won't be happy to be facing him, that's for sure. 

This was the final I wanted. I was down at Wimbledon for a few days last week and saw Kyrgios beat Nakashima, great match. I really rate Kyrgios, I just don’t think he believes in himself enough. Time is on his side though, in a few years Nadal, Djokovic etc. will be finished, so he may get an opportunity.

Karma’s a bitch for Nadal though, lol. And I’m not sure how Djokovic was actually able to win Wimbledon, surely he should be dead or on a ventilator at the very least??

Will be another farce if he’s not allowed to play the US Open.

• Upvote 1
  • 11 months later...

Decent draw for Andy this year, despite not managing to get himself seeded. 

Should be a relatively straightforward opening round and I think he can beat an out of form Tsitsipas in R2. 

Can't see past Djokovic for the men's title but the women's draw looks wide open. Swiatek not had ideal preparation and Rybakina's has been even worse. 

Ridiculous situation where there will have been a few second round matches completed today yet there will be 5 or 6 first round matches still to be played tomorrow EDIT....there could actually be more than this as it's now getting late into the evening and certainly in the men's singles it's very likely that not all will manage to get played to a finish. I get that the folk that buy tickets for the show courts expect to see the best players in action but it's totally wrong that because of the weather, some players will inevitably now end up playing 3 days on the trot (assuming no further delays) just to get things back on track schedule wise, whilst a few will only play every second day.

As for the Just Stop Oil idiots....well at least its only paper they're throwing now rather than the orange powder. Would love to see one or two get a deserved kicking