Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Sturgeon in 2014:  "Vote for independence because Scotland is on the verge of a 2nd Oil Boom".

Sturgeon in 2021: "Vote for independence because we have a moral obligation to end fossil fuel use".

Embarrassing.

This is what happens when the country is run by a novice solicitor and a guy who answered phones on the homosexual men's HIV helpline.

So having failed to develop her 2014 case for indy in subsequent years, she has now started to actively demolish it.

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 2:45 PM, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Sturgeon in 2014:  "Vote for independence because Scotland is on the verge of a 2nd Oil Boom".

Sturgeon in 2021: "Vote for independence because we have a moral obligation to end fossil fuel use".

Embarrassing.

This is what happens when the country is run by a novice solicitor and a guy who answered phones on the homosexual men's HIV helpline.

So having failed to develop her 2014 case for indy in subsequent years, she has now started to actively demolish it.

The transformation is complete now, with the official agreement between the ultra-woke Krankie Kabal and the eco Marxist nutters. If this is the best Scotland can do in the 21st century, then I fear for the future my kids will inherit. 

13 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

You've changed your tune now you see state of the country under the SNP and your golden girl Sturgeon.

Scotland is being run better than England but its the stitch up of Alex Salmond and Craig Murray and Gender Ideology that Guarantees i will never vote SNP ever again.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Fits this got to do with independence? 

You'd assume we'd have the ability to vote out incompetent governments such as this, when and as was agreed, upon gaining independence. 

The SNP are an incompetent shower of cunts who I wouldn't vote for if they didn't want independence, there are plenty folk who think like that. 

Pointing out how shite the SNP can be doesn't negate from valid points about independence. They are just another middle of the road, liberal party, with an independence twist. 

Aye. Loads of Unionists seem to think the SNP fucking something up means Scotland shouldn't be independent.

A bizarre way to look at things. 

• Upvote 1