Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

I love the fact that we have a party in Holyrood that holds westminster to account. I'm sure we voted to remain because we thought england would have the sense to stay in the eu as well, but they didn't. If it wasn't for covid, the shit show that is brexit would be front and centre. The BofE has said that we are expecting high growth, I only hope they are right. They're only experts so what does gove and his cronies think about that. It would be funny if the conservative/unionist party broke up the uk under their watch. I'll always be scottish no matter what the outcome of a second referendum is.

• Dildo 2

• 1 month later...

I reckon if we had a vote tomorrow it would be about 70/30. Such is the nature of how insufferable the guffy cunts are about anything to do with themselves. 

I need Italy to beat them. I need Kane, Sterling, Henderson and the rest of the mouth breathers to cry on TV. 

• 1 month later...
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

Now that Sturgeon has teamed up with the gerbil and said no more oil developments anybody on here still going to vote for her?

Does'nt know if she will shit or spew.

Doesn’t bother me. Think my O&G fwiends mostly work overseas. Shame for the rig chimps in the NE, but that day draws ever closer I suppose.

Indy at any cost.

Sturgeon in 2014:  "Vote for independence because Scotland is on the verge of a 2nd Oil Boom".

Sturgeon in 2021: "Vote for independence because we have a moral obligation to end fossil fuel use".

Embarrassing.

This is what happens when the country is run by a novice solicitor and a guy who answered phones on the homosexual men's HIV helpline.

So having failed to develop her 2014 case for indy in subsequent years, she has now started to actively demolish it.

• Upvote 3