Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I bet you're about 18 stone, smoke 75 Royals a day, eat crisps and chippys (lol), think triglycerides are a dinosaur and last walked in nature when you fell asleep in your local beer garden and had to he woken up by the morning cleaner. 

Good guess but it’s not quite right 

PS: it’s “chipper” 

43 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

That's not all you believe. Don't kid on. Having a healthy immune system to fight illness is totally fine, coupled with a vaccine it should stand you in good stead should you catch the potentially deadly virus.  There's a reason you're not taking it beyond that, you've been sucked in. 

As for that second comment, I've clearly touched a nerve for someone to get so personal. 

Just you keep being a 'free thinker.' 

The reason I’ve not taken it is the same reason I’ve never had the flu jab. I’m not in the habit of taking medicine I don’t need 

Sucked in by what? Thought you’d have given that game up after making a complete cunt of yourself over the great reset “conspiracy theory”

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Medicine you don't think you need***

You've insinuated a fair few things down the months, but not fully committed, in my opinion, for fear of being discredited as a total lunatic on here. 

'The Big Reset' was a joke by me. Some nutter at my work was on about it, he used that term, in that order. 

Stay off Facebook, IMO. 

Nah medicine the statistics tell me I don’t need.

In other words you’re talking shite. Again 

No you claimed it was a conspiracy theory then when I linked you to the WEF website you claimed it had fuck all to do with Covid despite it saying on the main page it was in response to …….drumroll please……. covid ?

If I were you I’d take your own advice 

8 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Probable weed smoker.

Mary from Hilldon was the same and he/she hasn't been seen in many a long day.

Happy to puff on a dried out plant that's spent months getting fusty, jammed inside a Bolivian mules shit pipe, traversing 6 continents.   but won't take a WHO approved vaccine that will save your life. 

Paranoid and dead.   A great pity. 

Every weed heed I know, including my brothers have mental health issues yet seem to believe it’s a cure rather than a cause 

makes everyone fucking stupid and over listen to reggae. Horrible drug. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Every weed heed I know, including my brothers have mental health issues yet seem to believe it’s a cure rather than a cause 

makes everyone fucking stupid and over listen to reggae. Horrible drug. 

It defo make existing mental health issues worse. No question about that. Whether it causes them is another issue.

Cunts that smoke it every day will have problems buy you can say that for every drug/bevvy

9 hours ago, NEM said:

What the fuck are you on about you gluepot? ?

Is every single thing in your life related to your anti English bigotry? My post had fuck all to do with unionism 

Why is it anti English to run your own country.

That is the trouble with being on your knees for so long this is your default thinking.

Is it anti English to support welsh independence as well or does this only apply to Scotland.

28 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Aye. Weed smokers are the worst. I stopped when I was 19 after a few years of abusing it, it greatly disconnects the user from reality. 

Also, hanging out with pals who smoke weed, when you don't, is chronically boring. I've got a pal who still swears by it, total hermit, doesn't come outside. 

Weed culture is embarrassing. 

All of the above and they fucking stink. 

On 9/22/2021 at 1:05 AM, Joe pike said:

Holy shit.

You still in cuckoo land.You would have to go cap in hand to the EU to rejoin and if they let you it would be under strict monetary conditions.

Due to Catalonia and Spain there is no chance of this happening anyway.

Total bollocks. 

Spain won't back an independence movement, understandably so due to their stance on Catalonia, but if Scotland were independent, why would they then veto this? They didn't veto newly independent countries like Croatia, or Estonia, or Latvia, or Slovenia...the list goes on...

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I've had the vaccine Consi but it's undeniable that no one can possibly know the long term effects.

Why are kids only getting one dose of Pfizer if 2 doses offers full protection?

Because they're physically smaller.

Same as why children's doses of commonly used medicines like paracetamol  or antibiotics are usually 50% that of the adult dose. Infant doses even smaller still

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. He's backed away from spouting the mental stuff he was 12 months ago though, so credit of some kind due for that. 

I made an off the cuff remark to you bumping your gums about folk having a cheek refusing the vaccine if they'd ever taken cocaine which you leapt on and have repeated about 30 times since ?

Nobody knows the long term effects of the vaccine that's the point.   I'm happy for folk to take it if they think it'll keep them safe, personal choice that's their business.  I'll pass as statistically the virus is no threat to me whatsoever - nobodies business but mine.

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Why is it anti English to run your own country.

That is the trouble with being on your knees for so long this is your default thinking.

Is it anti English to support welsh independence as well or does this only apply to Scotland.

Granted it's the independence thread but we weren't discussing independence or anything to do with it you insufferable bore.  7,634 posts and i can't recall seeing a single one from you which wasn't independence related.  Change the record min ffs

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Because they're physically smaller.

Same as why children's doses of commonly used medicines like paracetamol  or antibiotics are usually 50% that of the adult dose. Infant doses even smaller still

If it's just about size why not just give us 1 big dose? Save a lot of fucking about.

Plus I'm about twice the size of my mum, how come we got the same?

Not buying that.

1 hour ago, NEM said:

I made an off the cuff remark to you bumping your gums about folk having a cheek refusing the vaccine if they'd ever taken cocaine 

Doubt that's true. More likely I was pointing out the idiocy of folk saying "you don't know what's in it", while happily ingesting substances that they've no clue what's in it. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

which you leapt on and have repeated about 30 times since ?

I didn't bring it up in this instance. Someone asked who the person who claimed vaccine was DNA altering was. I answered. 

It's good you recognise it as absolute nonsense now though. 

26 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If it's nobodies business but yours why are you talking about it on a public forum, sharing things that suggest people shouldn't take it? 

Not having a go, genuine question. 

Why are any of us posting on here?  To pass time at work in the main

Like what?  I couldn't give a fuck if anyone else takes it what I object to are (pointless) restrictions on those who don't.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

If it's just about size why not just give us 1 big dose? Save a lot of fucking about.

Plus I'm about twice the size of my mum, how come we got the same?

Not buying that.

If you have a headache, you take 2 paracetamol tablets. So would your mother.

It's also true that a child's immune system is still developing at a rapid rate of knots as they grow so the response to an immunisation will be more effective than your typical adult. Over fifties and those at severe risk from covid are about to start receiving third vaccinations as their immune systems are starting to decline so their response might not be as good as a younger adult. It remains to be seen if the third vaccine is the same type as the first two or whether those that received Astra-Zeneca will get a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine (they work in different ways so there is a theory that you might end up with a better overall protection that way).

EDIT...as to why you don't just get one big dose as an adult......presumably the trials that were carried out proved that 2 separate vaccinations with a minimum 3 week gap elicited a better response that a single dose (they absolutely would have trialled this)

2 hours ago, NEM said:

I made an off the cuff remark to you bumping your gums about folk having a cheek refusing the vaccine if they'd ever taken cocaine which you leapt on and have repeated about 30 times since ?

Nobody knows the long term effects of the vaccine that's the point.   I'm happy for folk to take it if they think it'll keep them safe, personal choice that's their business.  I'll pass as statistically the virus is no threat to me whatsoever - nobodies business but mine.

Granted it's the independence thread but we weren't discussing independence or anything to do with it you insufferable bore.  7,634 posts and i can't recall seeing a single one from you which wasn't independence related.  Change the record min ffs

Post a pic of you

failing that show us your playlist

9 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Wild guess but my money is on NEM or joe pike absolute zoomers

Trouble with you and the rest of your rabid SNP followers is that you are guessers.

Never any facts.Just spew the same shite about England non stop.

PS I never mentioned Pfizer or DNA.

Unlike you to be wrong again Caley.

PPS  You are the guy who has posted non stop about refusing to pay for pies at Pittodrie by card.Shows how intelligent you are.

12 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Trouble with you and the rest of your rabid SNP followers is that you are guessers.

Never any facts.Just spew the same shite about England non stop.

PS I never mentioned Pfizer or DNA.

Unlike you to be wrong again Caley.

PPS  You are the guy who has posted non stop about refusing to pay for pies at Pittodrie by card.Shows how intelligent you are.

Not sure who you have mixed me up with but i am not an SNP follower.

So its ok to call Scotland out on everything but not England says it all with you bedwetters.

Get off your knees man