Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Dearie me.

Says it all, an annoying, sad little man who is full of wind (pun intended) who opens his mouth and let’s his belly rumble.

A guy living in reality, rather than pandering to companies who want to keep the oil fantasy going until it's too late, if it isn't already. 

He's not personally attacking you, he's saying the industry you work in is no longer viable from an environmental standpoint. Something anyone with half a brain can see. 

O/G has had it more than good for ages. The reason folk are flapping is because they haven't been smart about it. 

It's a reason why I don't get why O/G voters would ever vote Tory. There's a fair chance many of you will need a living wage when your jobs become obsolete. 

• Site Sponsor
7 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Dearie me.

Says it all, an annoying, sad little man who is full of wind (pun intended) who opens his mouth and let’s his belly rumble.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A guy living in reality, rather than pandering to companies who want to keep the oil fantasy going until it's too late, if it isn't already. 

He's not personally attacking you, he's saying the industry you work in is no longer viable from an environmental standpoint. Something anyone with half a brain can see. 

O/G has had it more than good for ages. The reason folk are flapping is because they haven't been smart about it. 

It's a reason why I don't get why O/G voters would ever vote Tory. There's a fair chance many of you will need a living wage when your jobs become obsolete. 

Who says I was talking about Harvie?

• Site Sponsor
24 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Dearie me.

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

16 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Who says I was talking about Harvie?

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hope you lose your job you stinking rig monkey 

Tee Hee

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You're black and I'm black.

Racists.

You'll work it out.

Site sponsor? 

Too early for this shit, Roberto, you've passed some retardation on to me this morning. 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Early? Been up since 6. Away to get bairn ready and do the school run.

He's a site sponsor... well done.

What's the sponsor?

'Rig monkey' our survey says...

WAKE UP. Youth of today.

3.45 for me. 

He's a business owner then?

• Site Sponsor
5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Early? Been up since 6. Away to get bairn ready and do the school run.

He's a site sponsor... well done.

What's the sponsor?

'Rig monkey' our survey says...

WAKE UP. Youth of today.

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

3.45 for me. 

He's a business owner then?

Give him time, Berto, he’ll get there….

46 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Sturgeon's wokness on Cambo matters not one jot in the grand scheme of things.

Plenty other countries out there willing to develop their resources.

2 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Give him time, Berto, he’ll get there….

The red indicates you're a site sponsor. 

No idea what the fuck else it means. 

Certainly no rig monkey. Hopefully meeting young Dom later this week. Top fella.

Now apologise.

3.45? And you call this early? Shocking. Youth of today. ?

Don't you fucking dare tell me what to do sonny boy 

3 minutes ago, zander said:

Sturgeon's wokness on Cambo matters not one jot in the grand scheme of things.

Plenty other countries out there willing to develop their resources.

Not sure what 'Cambo' means?

1 minute ago, zander said:

Cambo Oilfield.

I think it was just before she announced free fanny pads for men, that she said she was against it.

Aw right. 

Aye, that's a hell of a u-turn. 

The social stuff she backs is great imo, but that's not enough to put forward a convincing plan for independence for the people who need convinced. 

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I did the other day and you showed respect. It was noticed. Good man.

Respect Dom. One of the best cunts you'll meet in life. And one day you might need him.

When you work it out... apologise. 

This is doing my head in. 

Is he my real dad?

Keep going.

It's not difficult.

Rig monkey ?.

Does he own an oil company or summin? Does he own one that I work with? That would be funny.

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Aye thats right - the boy who believes women can have cocks is living in reality ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye thats right - the boy who believes women can have cocks is living in reality ?

Aye right, the guy who believes the vaccine alters DNA is living in reality ?

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Yaaaawn out of context.

The boy who thinks north korea is comparable to the USA though.  REEEETARD

Of course they are comparable, they are both countries. What else can they be compared to? Tennis rackets? Dogs?

Ridiculous to suggest otherwise. 

44 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

UK probs. But that's not what we were arguing about, and it's been covered. 

You don't need bike helmets in the US(certain states) and they slide drinks into your hand along the bar..... For that reason id choose USA. 

Plus you can carry a gun and shoot cunts who come onto your property. 

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

You don't need bike helmets in the US(certain states) and they slide drinks into your hand along the bar..... For that reason id choose USA. 

Plus you can carry a gun and shoot cunts who come onto your property. 

I'd choose the USA for the sweeties alone. 

As well as In N Out burger.