Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, CCB III said:

I want Scotland to be part of the single market and allow for freedom of movement. 

That's not to say I don't have issues with other parts of the EU. 

You think the EU is undemocratic but not the UK?

Alrighty then. 

To be in the Single market you need to accept freedom of movement und unlimited immigration.

Just now, CCB III said:

I forgot you're thick as fuck. 

Consi you’re the one who has had 2 or 3 options on every subject you have discussed in the past few days.

Been all over the place and said sorry about 4 or 5 times after grudgingly admitting you were wrong.

Latest being with your trans mates.

1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

Consi you’re the one who has had 2 or 3 options on every subject you have discussed in the past few days.

Been all over the place and said sorry about 4 or 5 times after grudgingly admitting you were wrong.

Latest being with your trans mates.

Conceded a point to Boof. That's about it. 

It's unsurprising to me someone of your intellectual capacity thinks Moobs is someone making good points. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

True colours showing now then mate.  Wishin' death on me.  Dear, dear, dear.

Radged up, rattled and rinsed.

It's a wonderful life.

What are my true colours? 

That the world would be a better place without bigots? That's pretty much my constant POV. 

Keep munching the burgers fatty, the scythe will come soon enough. 

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What are my true colours

That the world would be a better place without bigots? That's pretty much my constant POV. 

Keep munching the burgers fatty, the scythe will come soon enough

Hate speach.  Wishing death on a fellow human.  Very nasty indeed and you say I'm a piece of work.

Now fuck off,  I'm about to put a .22 slug in my neighbours cat.  Cuntin' thing keeps shittin' in me veg patch.

6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Wouldn't waste your time with these fat cunts, they will be dead by the time we get a referendum again (it won't be 2023).

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I'd put money on beachend croaking before then. 

Standard insults when you run out of debate.

Just now, Joe pike said:

No, Joe. 

You can't debate with an idiot. 

Your reasoning for Scotland not being in the EU upon its independence, was that immigration would cause low wages and less houses. 

That's already fucking happening all across the UK and we're not in the EU, you daft cunt. 

How can I debate with you if you'll just ignore reality?

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

No, Joe. 

You can't debate with an idiot. 

Your reasoning for Scotland not being in the EU upon its independence, was that immigration would cause low wages and less houses. 

That's already fucking happening all across the UK and we're not in the EU, you daft cunt. 

How can I debate with you if you'll just ignore reality?

Sturgeon said today once we are back in the EU we will start accepting as many refugees as possible.

Boasting about it.

WTF is going to pay for them.

The guy with the shitty sheet guesthouse sticking up for you just wants cheap labour.

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

He's a fuckin' gullible prick.  Rises every fuckin' time.  Typical leftie soy cunt tho.  Plays the know it all, gets rumbled and resorts to childish insults and simply shows himself up.  Did somebody mention hypocrisy.  Fuckin' laughable.

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Hate speach.  Wishing death on a fellow human.  Very nasty indeed and you say I'm a piece of work.

Now fuck off,  I'm about to put a .22 slug in my neighbours cat.  Cuntin' thing keeps shittin' in me veg patch.

You're a 22 slug. 

Aye, a 22 stone slug. 

6 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

He's a fuckin' gullible prick.  Rises every fuckin' time.  Typical leftie soy cunt tho.  Plays the know it all, gets rumbled and resorts to childish insults and simply shows himself up.  Did somebody mention hypocrisy.  Fuckin' laughable.

"Resorts to childish insults." 

You almost exclusively post bigoted insults about folk. 

If I'm a typical lefty soy, what are you? A typical fat, right wing, hateful cunt?

8 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon said today once we are back in the EU we will start accepting as many refugees as possible.

Boasting about it.

WTF is going to pay for them.

The guy with the shitty sheet guesthouse sticking up for you just wants cheap labour.

And if Scotland wants to accept refugees, it will accept refugees. 

You're acting like Scotland is overflowing at the brim with folk, we're an incredibly sparsely populated nation. 

You're also ducking your previous nonsense. You've moved from people moving under FOM in the EU, to refugees. 

"We can't be in the EU cause wages will go down and there's no houses" 

Newsflash, asshole, wages have been depreciating for years, and since Brexit- it's actually gotten worse! 

FFS ?‍♂️

Guest milne_afc

I used to work with a boy whose parents were deaf. He used to come bounding into work and wouldn’t shut the fuck up for the whole day. Lovely guy but fucking hell, he could fill a room with sound.

He’s dead now.