Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

A tiny minority of “experts” most likely with an agenda may disagree with me, their opinion doesn’t hold over the vast majority who can see the emperors new clothes bullshit for what it is.

These folks were your fuckin bread and butter throughout the pandemic, bro! You rejected the mainstream information regarding COVID/Vaccinations, given to us by experts, who you said had an agenda ?

Jesus fkin Christ. 

If Carlsberg did irony. 

Science is constantly evolving. Our understanding of humanity is always evolving. 

Isn't it great you get to have your opinion? I get to have mine? And people get to live their lives how they want? 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

These folks were your fuckin bread and butter throughout the pandemic, bro! You rejected the mainstream information regarding COVID/Vaccinations, given to us by experts, who you said had an agenda ?

Jesus fkin Christ. 

If Carlsberg did irony. 

Science is constantly evolving. Our understanding of humanity is always evolving. 

Isn't it great you get to have your opinion? I get to have mine? And people get to live their lives how they want? 

Aye how did the covid vaccine work out? Doesn’t stop you catching it, passing it on, getting ill or dying and lasts about 5 mins before you require a top up. Doesn’t look like they were too far off the mark.

Your opinion changes every 5 mins, you were arguing against yourself within half a dozen posts on the other topic ffs ?

16 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye how did the covid vaccine work out? Doesn’t stop you catching it, passing it on, getting ill or dying and lasts about 5 mins before you require a top up. Doesn’t look like they were too far off the mark.

Your opinion changes every 5 mins, you were arguing against yourself within half a dozen posts on the other topic ffs ?

? so you're saying "fringe" scientists can be right? Interesting. 

My opinion hasn't changed on fuck all. 

I get dragged into silly little side arguments, makes it harder to keep a solid train of thought and there's an inevitable mistype.  

I'll stick to the big guns from now on. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

? so you're saying "fringe" scientists can be right? Interesting. 

My opinion hasn't changed on fuck all. 

I get dragged into silly little side arguments, makes it harder to keep a solid train of thought and there's an inevitable mistype.  

I'll stick to the big guns from now on. 

You changed your opinion on blokes pretending to be birds being allowed to compete in woman’s sport in the space of about 5 mins.

Yes you do that or claim you were fishing all along, another one of your made a cunt of it get outs.

Night night I’m off to bed 

3 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

I've got one, and unfortunately it doesn't make me all knowing. I wouldn't automatically defer to someone just cos they've spent a long time at uni.

No, nor would I. 

But I would refer to people have specific degrees in the topics being discussed, and study the topics for a living. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

You changed your opinion on blokes pretending to be birds being allowed to compete in woman’s sport in the space of about 5 mins.

Yes you do that or claim you were fishing all along, another one of your made a cunt of it get outs.

Night night I’m off to bed 

No I didn't, at all, actually. 

If you read it thoroughly, which granted I don't always do, you'd see that my position on that didn't change. 

The English based Supreme Court (uk) will never back the Scots

But english law/rules/press and media no matter what they say/spin wont matter a jot

All the so called big guns ie biased politicians and professors will be handed a platform to say Scotland needs Westminster approval wont matter either this will end up in the United Nations but it will never be before 2023.

The time has come to disconnect ourselves completely from England.

Otherwise continue to be dragged down and suffer the side effects of their governing incompetence and arrogance.

They have made a rod for their own backs and should be left on their own to suffer the consequences and be disliked by the rest of the world.

FEBS

45 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Funny how if you're against independence you're automatically a Hun, Tory or both. Blinkered as fuck. I'm neither but dread the cluster fuck of trying to go it alone.  

You can be a hun, or a Tory, or a sad wee pathetic subservient loser who's happy having their entire country controlled by effete Etonian cunts who don't give a fuck about it.

History tells us that's the main 3 unionist groups. 

• Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You can be a hun, or a Tory, or a sad wee pathetic subservient loser who's happy having their entire country controlled by effete Etonian cunts who don't give a fuck about it.

I'm none of those P.  Just having a different opinion from you or other independence cravers doesn't make it so. 

The derisive name calling is unnecessary, beneath you and tbh I'd expect better from you as I do think you have a fair level intelligence.  Don't drop your standards to the likes of CCB.  

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You can be a hun, or a Tory, or a sad wee pathetic subservient loser who's happy having their entire country controlled by central belt biased cunts who don't give a fuck about anything outside that area.

Fixed it for you.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Fixed it for you.

More accurate.

Im off in the Motorhome this weekend so won't be givin' a fuck.

Unfortunately I'll be entering the central belt on Saturday mornin'.  Only for a few hours tho (Edinburgh Harley and The Livingston Outlets place).  I won't linger.?

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Apologies. I just get frustrated. 

Why do you think the aforementioned effete Etonian cunts who care not a jot about Scotland are the best people to govern Scotland? Why do you have more faith in them than fellow Scots? 

I don't necessarily think Boris is best for Scotland.  I think he's a complete cunt. Fuckin bam of a man. 

My thoughts on the matter are not purely political tho.  Listen I'm on my fone just now and me white puddin' digits canna' be arsed with a lengthy reply.  I just can't see how independence will work on a political, fiscal, cultural, military or even independent level (ie returning to the EU).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Apologies. I just get frustrated. 

Why do you think the aforementioned effete Etonian cunts who care not a jot about Scotland are the best people to govern Scotland? Why do you have more faith in them than fellow Scots? 

It's not all about government though Parky. Trade plays a part, aren't we always lectured about putting up barriers to trade? Us in EU and RUK out will do exactly that. Currency, borders, identity, all play a part.

The majority of my life hasn't had an Etonian as PM. It's a daft argument, as daft as being against indy because you "don't like Nicola Sturgeon"

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I thought you were pro independence pal?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Doesn't stop you wading into every discussion like an expert though does it ?

Sure doesn't! 

But you sure won't get me going "I don't need to hear the other side of this" because my mind is already made up. 

What's the point in arguing against something if you're only listening to one side? 

The time to become independant was circa '79 when the oil industry was about to get huge. At that time though the SNP were too busy jumping into bed with The Tories which in turn let to...... well a fucking shit show that we're still reeling from now.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/letters/snp-11-were-original-tartan-tories-1524730

Never let the huns forget they died, never forget the Tartan Tories.

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Sure doesn't! 

But you sure won't get me going "I don't need to hear the other side of this" because my mind is already made up. 

What's the point in arguing against something if you're only listening to one side? 

Ha ha been explained to you multiple times numb nut

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm labour and against Independence.

I vote Labour now cause some burd with purple hair whom I follow on Instagram is in the labour party.

I defo want to fuck her as she looks filthy so needs must... labour it is.

ALF?!   Instagram heavily filtered.....

Scrap that case solved - just had a quick look at her Insta and seen you've liked all her pics, dirty dog ?

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not all about government though Parky. Trade plays a part, aren't we always lectured about putting up barriers to trade? Us in EU and RUK out will do exactly that. Currency, borders, identity, all play a part.

The majority of my life hasn't had an Etonian as PM. It's a daft argument, as daft as being against indy because you "don't like Nicola Sturgeon"

A very fair point.