Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, CCB III said:

Hes brutal. 

Thankfully in an independent Scotland the likes of him can get voted to eff. 

He's actually representing you and others that wish to foolishly gain independence from the UK.

Our national economy, livelihoods and lives have been destroyed by leaving the EU, primarily because we cannot be self-sufficient and productive equal to the same level as acquiring raw materials, energy, and goods via the EU free market. How the despotic Ms. Braun thinks going it alone as an independent nation will be successful is pure unadulterated folly. Her IQ level must be in single figures if she thinks this can be the case. However, she is psychotic therefore has the inability to think rationally and logically and is detached from reality.

Hypothetically speaking, if independence does happen (I fucking hope no!), Blackford will be a shoe-in to be a secretary of one of the governmental cabinet offices. 

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He's actually representing you and others that wish to foolishly gain independence from the UK.

Our national economy, livelihoods and lives have been destroyed by leaving the EU, primarily because we cannot be self-sufficient and productive equal to the same level as acquiring raw materials, energy, and goods via the EU free market. How the despotic Ms. Braun thinks going it alone as an independent nation will be successful is pure unadulterated folly. Her IQ level must be in single figures if she thinks this can be the case. However, she is psychotic therefore has the inability to think rationally and logically and is detached from reality.

Hypothetically speaking, if independence does happen (I fucking hope no!), Blackford will be a shoe-in to be a secretary of one of the governmental cabinet offices. 

Other countries manage so your scaremongering does not wash.

Alas another clown that thinks Scotland is the only country in the world that cant be independent 

The queues of countries wanting to come back that have got their independence says it all.

24 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very true, but they are not led by a deranged, self-indulgent, ideological narcissist, like we currently are. 

No scaremongering apportioned. Just simple objectivity. 

Your making it so easy

who is the UK led by?

we cant have independence because I don’t like the leader we currently have is nearly right up there with we can’t have indy because two ferries were late.

15 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Hahaha Yoon polls conducted by people who are staunch unionist and probably by readers of staunch unionist paper.

polls can tell you anything and don't you find it funny polls are rushed out to say scots are against indyref yet scots keep voting independence party’s 

6-F7-D3200-19-CD-413-B-86-A6-9-E3-D941-F

1 minute ago, caledonia said:

Hahaha Yoon polls conducted by people who are staunch unionist and probably by readers of staunch unionist paper.

polls can tell you anything

6-F7-D3200-19-CD-413-B-86-A6-9-E3-D941-F

You're aware of the difference between an online poll such as the above and one conducted by a polling company.

Of course polls don't mean anything,as has been shown time and time again.

9 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

You're aware of the difference between an online poll such as the above and one conducted by a polling company.

Of course polls don't mean anything,as has been shown time and time again.

Yes the polling company ones are owned by Tories with a vested interest 

2-C275-CE3-5092-49-E9-AE27-C6410115554-D

• Upvote 1

Genuine question

Do you think you do your cause good or ill with the way you communicate.

The nonsense memes, the Yoon stuff all that, I see it all over social media from people like yourself, and I think to myself every time, yep that's how to get people to your side, insult them and give them no real information, just bullshit quotes and made up figures.

I don't get it.

It seems to be the totally wrong way to go about it.

It's the stuff you see from Glasgow football team fans. Whataboutery as opposed to addressing questions, issues concerns etc. 

Which probably tells you everything about who drives the online discourse.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Your making it so easy

who is the UK led by?

we cant have independence because I don’t like the leader we currently have is nearly right up there with we can’t have indy because two ferries were late.

I've studied micro, macro, and international economics min, so know what I'm speaking about, just like when the majority of the electorate irrationally voted to leave the EU. An incredibly bad move.

I said at the time the UK simply could not afford to go it alone as our levels of self-sufficiency and productivity, at the time of the referendum, were well below the required levels to make our nation prosperous and sustainable, without the requirement of importing raw materials, labour and energy from overseas as well as making our nation attractive for foreign investment.

High inflation rates, High unemployment levels (1 out of every 4 people of working age are currently unemployed/economically inactive), plateaued interest rates, and pathetic economic growth backs up my thoughts. 

So if you looked at what I said earlier properly without only focusing on my specific points relating to the FM, you would've noted my argument for not wishing Scotland to be independent, regardless if you agree with it or not.

13 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Genuine question

Do you think you do your cause good or ill with the way you communicate.

The nonsense memes, the Yoon stuff all that, I see it all over social media from people like yourself, and I think to myself every time, yep that's how to get people to your side, insult them and give them no real information, just bullshit quotes and made up figures.

I don't get it.

It seems to be the totally wrong way to go about it.

It's the stuff you see from Glasgow football team fans. Whataboutery as opposed to addressing questions, issues concerns etc. 

Which probably tells you everything about who drives the online discourse.

If you dont like it feel free to fuck off

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I've studied micro, macro, and international economics min, so know what I'm speaking about, just like when the majority of the electorate irrationally voted to leave the EU. An incredibly bad move.

I said at the time the UK simply could not afford to go it alone as our levels of self-sufficiency and productivity, at the time of the referendum, were well below the required levels to make our nation prosperous and sustainable, without the requirement of importing raw materials, labour and energy from overseas as well as making our nation attractive for foreign investment.

High inflation rates, High unemployment levels (1 out of every 4 people of working age are currently unemployed/economically inactive), plateaued interest rates, and pathetic economic growth backs up my thoughts. 

So if you looked at what I said earlier properly without only focusing on my specific points relating to the FM, you would've noted my argument for not wishing Scotland to be independent, regardless if you agree with it or not.

Fortunately others don’t agree and as more and more truth comes out like the McCrone report and the lies like oil was running out people are moving from no to yes.

The old are dying off and the young can use the internet to source the truth

It might not be soon with Sturgeon in charge but its only going in one direction (don't know any of their songs but feel free lol)

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

MAD min, the aim is to join the EU as an independent nation. 

You highlighting how shit it is, that we've been taken out of the EU (something 60% of Scots voted to stay in) only strengthens the cause for Scotland to try go alone. 

Her IQ levels are quite probably higher than yours. For starters, I don't believe her to be a racist. Something you are. I'm not a huge fan of NS but folk who say she's "evil" are off their rocker. The Scottish people vote for the SNP in their droves. What are they not seeing that you are?  

You're another chap who seems to know about the future before anyone else. It's interesting how many of you there are. 

Politicians get elected on a mandate. They try to deliver the mandate. That's normal. 

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very true, but they are not led by a deranged, self-indulgent, ideological narcissist, like we currently are. 

No scaremongering apportioned. Just simple objectivity. 

You do this a lot, refer to your prejudiced, warped opinion as "objective". 

Stop throwing in too many words. You clearly don't understand what they mean. 

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You do this a lot, refer to your prejudiced, warped opinion as "objective". 

Stop throwing in too many words. You clearly don't understand what they mean. 

Correct and smacks of classic narcissistic behaviour for him to suggest that all his opinions are based on feckin objective analysis 

Or maybe just a basic failure to grasp the proper meaning of objectivity and it’s difference from personal opinion no matter how strongly the opinions are held.

Vive La Republique !

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, I am Mr./Mrs. Trout. About the only thing I knew about the English language in school to be fair, hence why I was in the bottom class.

Don’t worry . Glad to be of service.

Tomorrow I will teach you the meaning of the word objectivity.

in the meantime there is a job in Bojos cabinet awaiting you.

15 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Why do the Anti independence tossers prefer being enslaved by the guff cunts (who hate us) than the Europeans? (Who like us) 

Not so much enslaved as subjugated by a people and a cultural viewpoint I feel less and less connected to  but wholly agree with the sentiments.

The thing is of course there is an economic argument to be made for remaining  part of the Uk even though King Shagger and his mates are doing their best to wreck the economy. They told us lies about the Economic effect of Brexit. It was purely a political argument.

Im in favour of independence for political reasons not economic. Although I believe we will manage ok and it will be fucking worth it.

That’s a subjective position by the way Mr or Mrs Dog,