Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

However for each of your points above there are countless counter points of view and arguement along with scenarios and situations which render "it's reasonable to except adults to take proper responsibility for their own actions.."

Everything in life is not black and white as you make out and while you are entitled to your opinion so are others.

It's this type of aggressive rhetoric that pisses me off the most.

There was nothing aggressive about my post whatsoever.  It was straight to the point, yes, but that is not the same as aggressive. 

(In your quote I noticed I made a typo I meant to type "expect" but came up with "except" instead!)

Don't get angry about reality - accept it - the truth will set you free.

3 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Nothing affirms my stance more than your consistent inability to challenge it!

You really are one pig headed tunnel visioned individual. As I have said well rehearsed well established viewpoint which on balance finds favour with the majority of reasonable people. Google it . You won’t agree. Then away and get a life.

• Upvote 1
On 7/13/2022 at 8:48 AM, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Well, you certainly wont change my opinion for as long as you do not offer any arguments to substantiate your own (on any of these matters).

Pro-abortions arguments are exceptionally weak and often contradictory.

Yes, mine is presently a minority stance, but what is right is not decided by weight of numbers.  Right is still right, even if everybody is wrong.

I gave several examples to justify the comparison I made, so we will obviously disagree on that too!

I cant believe I stay away from this mad house for a couple of years and when I come back you're still having the same shite conversations based on your book of fabrications. 

Any time before week 7 and the thing is no more alive than your average garden plant. Same thoughts, awareness... plants are more advanced, they can feed themselves. 

At about 8 weeks a sense of touch is formed. That takes it to about the level of a Venus Flytrap. 

I'm guessing you've never given your missus flowers CS. You wouldnt want to murder a living thing by picking it out of its flower bed now, would you? 

Now we've cleared that up for you can you put your anti-abortion placard away in the indi thread and get back to spouting shite about how great Britain is and how poor little old Scotland would be without big mamma engerlund sitting underneath us making sure we dont just slide down into France. 

Ta muckle. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • 2 weeks later...