Henry

Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

One of two ways IMO. 

They feared they were using the young vote IMO, because of their reliance on oil post independence, so the Green alliance strengthens that again. 

Many older people find the greens totally unpalatable and it could turn them off. 

It'll never happen as long as the BBC etc are allowed to report biased nonsense with impunity. 

Cunts lap it up

Well they've certainly lost my vote for independence until they give confirmation on their thoughts into how they want the oil and gas industry to go. 

I've got a big extension and 2 cars in my driveway to pay for you know. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Strengths, debating and shooting the shit. 

Weaknesses; Might not be ok with the terrorising of local Congolese 

Mmmm im going to have to completely lie on your behalf if you even want to get to interview stage. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Well they've certainly lost my vote for independence until they give confirmation on their thoughts into how they want the oil and gas industry to go. 

Its nae that big, settle doon. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Lovely. 

Keep shagging that Union Jack! 

Merely pointing out the flaw in your maths 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The oil industry goes one way. 

My kids and your grandkids struggle to live 

Dont speak so much nonsense. 

17 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

The oil industry goes one way. 

My kids and your grandkids struggle to live 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Merely pointing out the flaw in your maths 

It didn't detract from my overall point tho, that he's calling a huge part of Scottish voters nuts? 

Keep your pedantry to yoursel 

16 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Mmmm im going to have to completely lie on your behalf if you even want to get to interview stage. 

I shall study the rig monkeys at work, and decide what one I want to embody the most. 

Shall I be the overly chirpy Glaswegian at 5AM? 

Shall I be the angry Teesider demanding food at all times? 

Or could I be the humble Aberdonian who tends to shirk away in these types of groups, but you know acts the big cunt on a night out? 

Many different personas. I have to observe 

What role do you do Consi?

Hand out the survival suits? Press play on the DVD player for the safety brief? Sell the bacon rolls? Or search the bags and take away everybody's tubs of protein?

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I shall study the rig monkeys at work, and decide what one I want to embody the most. 

Shall I be the overly chirpy Glaswegian at 5AM? 

Shall I be the angry Teesider demanding food at all times? 

Or could I be the humble Aberdonian who tends to shirk away in these types of groups, but you know acts the big cunt on a night out? 

Many different personas. I have to observe 

You get all that at check in? 

Youve missed broad spoken Buckie banging on about fishing boats and turbos and confused degree qualified African who will walk into the cleaning cupboards looking for a pisser. 

8 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Scotland probably isn't capable of governing itself, to be fair.  But then again, England hasn't done a great job of it either. 

Get a proper country to do the governing... like France or Germany. 

You may jest but I've always thought we should sell Northern Ireland to the Yanks and let them sort all that out since they were always so keen to stick their beaks in.

The annoyingly loud ex-army guff, who knows that downloading/streaming heaps of shit will slow the WiFi down for everyone else…….but continues to do it anyway 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

You must get boys that are bent offshore but married with kids at home? Sucking each others cocks n'that?

Edited by manboobs109
is each other's all one word?

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

You get all that at check in? 

Youve missed broad spoken Buckie banging on about fishing boats and turbos and confused degree qualified African who will walk into the cleaning cupboards looking for a pisser. 

I encountered some Buckie eejits on my way down to LDN in June. 

I reckon they got arrested or fucking leathered. Cunts have no idea how to act in civilised society. 

Midly amusing, mind.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

You must get boys that are bent offshore but married with kids at home? Sucking each others cocks n'that?

Many a rumour that this happens. Probably true. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

See @rumpus

5 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

fuck the O&G industry, I've just bought a Tesla! :swear:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Its only 2 or 3 or 4 weeks in general. 

Minijc goes 20 years at a time and to my knowledge isnt sucking gentlemans penises. 

So, since an actual independent country is off the table, why not just have an election to get a better overlord than the English?

We know England is shite... better than the Scots, obviously... but still really shite in global terms... so why not just have a list of ALL the countries that aren't Scotland or England, and you can just choose which one rules Scotland for you?

If you don't fancy a European state, like aforementioned France or Germany, there's a fuckton of African or Asian countries that could move in and take over. 

Somalia would be a step up, plus they'd bring new industries like Piracy and Kidnapping, to bolster the declining O&G. Can see a few of you lads being big in swashbuckling and abduction. 

And no-one's going to miss Sturgeon when this lad takes over. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Has Grays ever sucked you off?

13 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Try and find his story from his holiday

Ask nicely.