Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

They'd vote for a fringe party that carries little weight? (If you don't include Jabba Salmond)

That's not how electoral politics work. People like their established parties. Even with Proportional Representation. 

Arguing against yourself ?

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Thanks for the answer. Given what you've said there can I ask you a question? 

You've referenced the SNP performance there. The biggest thing that's happened in this country in your life is Covid. Throughout that the westminister government have made a massive cunt of it. Lockdown (you were against), track and trace (I think you were against), vaccines (you were against). £100's of billions of pounds of taxpayers money squandered on stuff you disagreed with. Yet you're here on an Indy thread slagging off the SNP & Greens? 

Why do the people who've spent more of your tax money on things you don't agree with, than any government in history escape your comment? 

I don't get it at all. 

Holyrood made a far bigger cunt of lockdown than Westminster. Locking us down far longer than was necessary, keeping the mask shite and other restrictions far longer despite having higher rates than the rest of the UK, vaccine passport pish etc etc.

The witch also fucked Aberdeen over keeping us locked down with lower rates than Glasgow and the likes.

Thanks for the reminder, your posts made it more likely I’ll vote no ?

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Arguing against yourself ?

How so?

Youre suggesting if people were against NS they should vote Alba.

My point is people tend not to vote for new parties with similar policies to already established ones. 

We saw it in England when the Labour, Lib Dem, Tory lot defected to make a "sensible" party that didn't get a single seat I don't think. 

So, your reasoning doesn't hold up. 

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Holyrood made a far bigger cunt of lockdown than Westminster. Locking us down far longer than was necessary, keeping the mask shite and other restrictions far longer despite having higher rates than the rest of the UK, vaccine passport pish etc etc.

The witch also fucked Aberdeen over keeping us locked down with lower rates than Glasgow and the likes.

Imagine not voting for independence because of a mask. 

Edit; 

You didn't answer the question about you TP money being spent even more poorly by the UK gov. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

So things that aren't true and a stranger on the internet impart the decisions make on the future of yourself, your offspring and your subsequent grandkids. 

Sound bud. Have a lovely weekend. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Thanks for the answer. Given what you've said there can I ask you a question? 

You've referenced the SNP performance there. The biggest thing that's happened in this country in your life is Covid. Throughout that the westminister government have made a massive cunt of it. Lockdown (you were against), track and trace (I think you were against), vaccines (you were against). £100's of billions of pounds of taxpayers money squandered on stuff you disagreed with. Yet you're here on an Indy thread slagging off the SNP & Greens? 

Why do the people who've spent more of your tax money on things you don't agree with, than any government in history escape your comment? 

I don't get it at all. 

We all see why the likes of him and for fecks sake always start with we voted or would vote for indy.

Search all their posts every single one is against

hundreds of posts and not one thing to say about the tories

1 minute ago, caledonia said:

We all see why the likes of him and for fecks sake always start with we voted or would vote for indy.

NEM loves a "they are all cunts"

But only explicitly calls out NS and Biden. 

It's a very thin mask he wears. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Imagine not voting for independence because of a mask. 

Edit; 

You didn't answer the question about you TP money being spent even more poorly by the UK gov. 

Aye cause that’s the only reason I mentioned ? 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

So things that aren't true and a stranger on the internet impart the decisions make on the future of yourself, your offspring and your subsequent grandkids. 

Sound bud. Have a lovely weekend. 

They are true and there’s you taking the internet a bit too serious again pal, take a day off 

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

NEM loves a "they are all cunts"

But only explicitly calls out NS and Biden. 

It's a very thin mask he wears. 

Aye ok Mr Know it all. Made a cunt of yourself (again) jumping in on the Freddo comment and here you are doing it again. Time for another break 

10 minutes ago, caledonia said:

You stalking me shrapnel?

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye ok Mr Know it all. Made a cunt of yourself (again) jumping in on the Freddo comment and here you are doing it again. Time for another break 

I'm Mr.Know it all but you maintain you knew better than doctors throughout the pandemic and you also maintain you know better than climate scientists. Lol. 

"aye ok mr. know it all" 

Is a pretty telling response, because what I've said is true. 

Just now, CCB III said:

I'm Mr.Know it all but you maintain you knew better than doctors throughout the pandemic and you also maintain you know better than climate scientists. Lol. 

"aye ok mr. know it all" 

Is a pretty telling response, because what I've said is true. 

Your point would maybe hold water if all doctors and all climate scientists were in agreement with each other. 

Got your booster jab yet?

14 minutes ago, NEM said:

They are true and there’s you taking the internet a bit too serious again pal, take a day off 

11 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye cause that’s what I said sad sack ?

Internet isn’t real life pal 

Abuse and the "internet too seriously" trope. 

The standard NEM response after he's been made to look silly. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Dunno if the Hat is a decent barometer of society, to be honest. 

That made me laugh out loud(lol)