Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, caledonia said:

WTF union jack wankfest just a few months from indy campaign or does Kevin SNP know what most of us already think.

Agree .

To think I used to post loads of leaflets for him around Northfield.

I'm more Alba than SNP now anyway Alex is one of the good guys I've known him for decades now.?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Did you travel there by horse and cart? 

During the early 60s horse and carts weren't that abnormal to see them around the city carrying ladders , used to see council tradesmen pushing carts we their tools and building stuff on them around Northfield god knows what happened to the horse .?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I remember a rag and bone man going round aberdeen in the early 70s with a horse and cart, the memories are vague though as I was just a young loon.

Brian's Grandfather.

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

I remember a rag and bone man going round aberdeen in the early 70s with a horse and cart, the memories are vague though as I was just a young loon.

Aye he came around by Northfield blew his whistle a few times an the Northfield kids would take their dad's clothes just to get a couple of balloons and a tanner.?

9 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Very true.

He's a die-hard independence voter and a passionate Scotsman.?

And you just ignore the other stuff...

Says a lot about you.

As I said the company you keep says a lot.

We know you have no problem with shall we say at best someone who abused his position to pester women and more likely sexually assaulted them.

You are for the watching.

25 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He's a fat wanker

Needs to take a step back from the limelight 

if his ego would ever allow

I agree he has a big ego and yes he needs to step down and let others get on with it .

He can be a bit indifferent , if it weren't  for Alex we would never have taken control of Scotland and our 1st ever independence referendum.

I'm still a member of the SNP because they are our best chance of getting rid of that disgusting do what they like when they like Tories .

One good thing about Queen Nicola she puts that Tories in their places at first ministers questions .

Useless bunch of back door entry MPs.??

• Upvote 2