Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

41 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I agree he has a big ego and yes he needs to step down and let others get on with it .

He can be a bit indifferent , if it weren't  for Alex we would never have taken control of Scotland and our 1st ever independence referendum.

I'm still a member of the SNP because they are our best chance of getting rid of that disgusting do what they like when they like Tories .

One good thing about Queen Nicola she puts that Tories in their places at first ministers questions .

Useless bunch of back door entry MPs.??

Queen Nicola? C'mon Buc, , less of that pish please.

She is a politician, all politicians are wankers, she happens to be less of a wanker than the majority however she is still a politician.

Giving her names like that only reinforces the unionists theory that the yes supporters are a cult.

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Bankrupt within 5 years of gaining independence but hey ho , go with the flow. It will suit our victim mentality and we can forever blame the English.

?

Scottish oil just kept the lights on for the whole of the UK min. Even the Perth Hun has admitted Scotland is awash with resources the keeps the Union functional.

Fuck the English 

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Kate Forbes - aye or no?

Massive heed, still would, nae bother 

Cannot stand her diction AND she’s a religious weirdo.

Its a hard no from me.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
40 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Bankrupt within 5 years of gaining independence but hey ho , go with the flow. It will suit our victim mentality and we can forever blame the English.

?

We can sell Dundee to China to make a nice military base like they've just done in Argentina.

Got to be worth a few quid that land.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Ol' Moobs won't be fucking having that.

Dirty foreigners coming to his bit.

Except he lives in Tayport. 

That can stay Scottish soil.

Allow the yellow men to turn Dundee in to a big Corona lab and a launching base for invasions in to Ingloid land. 

Terrific. 

57 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

?

Scottish oil just kept the lights on for the whole of the UK min. Even the Perth Hun has admitted Scotland is awash with resources the keeps the Union functional.

Fuck the English 

The same Scottish oil “queen” nicola and her wee poof pal Harvie want to end? ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

The same Scottish oil “queen” nicola and her wee poof pal Harvie want to end? ?

Mask gets thinner every day. 

You try to appear really rational but I see it. I know what you are. 

Also, if Scotland goes independent, it's unlikely the Greens will get many votes. 

The entire political landscape will change. The no oil policy (in the way they want to do it) is really unpopular across the country. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Mask gets thinner every day. 

You try to appear really rational but I see it. I know what you are. 

Also, if Scotland goes independent, it's unlikely the Greens will get many votes. 

The entire political landscape will change. The no oil policy (in the way they want to do it) is really unpopular across the country. 

?

What a fucking rocket