Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

18 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Absolutely not the case. That was posted online under his own personal name and as such shouldn't have came in here. You know that though. Just your usual trying to weasel out of things.

The whole point of usernames here is people shouldn't know who you are.

There's enough hun bastards trying to get folk fired and arrested without folk like you outing people.

Why would he get fired? 

It's his own fucking company ?

Pretty sure he's semi retired and does it cause he likes golf. I think almost folk would agree RS went beyond the pale of typical hat behaviour. He was mentioning peoples wives by name etc I'm sure. He deserved it. 

He was acting the cunt. I put it up. Removed it. Wasn't the first to post it, either, also wasn't the one sending it about. 

But sure, it's the same as MAD being a nutter. 

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Why would he get fired? 

Pretty sure he's semi retired and does it cause he likes golf. I think almost folk would agree RS went beyond the pale of typical hat behaviour. He was mentioning peoples wives by name etc I'm sure. He deserved it. 

He was acting the cunt. I put it up. Removed it. Wasn't the first to post it, either, also wasn't the one sending it about. 

Read it again. huns trying to get fired. Not on about Rocket.

He didn't deserve it. Nobody does.

That doesn't make it right.

"Sorry a raped that woman but I was drunk and she'd been raped before. OK we'll let you off."

It was a shithouse move. Expected of you. That's how you deal with things.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Nah mate. Yer a complete fuckin shitewipe min.  Canna' bear the truth and the usual condescendin'  diatribe in response.  I dinna specifically mean to me, I just laugh at yeh noo but to ony cunt that dizna' see things through your bubblin' steeks.

Mammy's loon I'll wager. Oh, oh feefees fucked. Triggered, ruined. It's weet ootside and I hinna got a brolly.  Fuck me min.

You really do show yourself up on here. 

Genuinely, you've spectacularly missed the point of what I was trying to say. 

Pleasing to know I irritate you though. 

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

No not at all.

Outing people on here is very poor form regardless of how big a prick they may be.

Just not cricket pal and no amount of whataboutery will change that.

Agree to disagree. 

If he's happy mentioning names of family members and such, I don't think it's too bad to post a video, that he willingly put up, on this forum. 

There's a reason he was banned. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

In any case. 

Man was mentioning folks' families by name, kids too IIRC? 

That cunt deserved it and you know it. 

No not at all.

Outing people on here is very poor form regardless of how big a prick they may be.

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You really do show yourself up on here. 

Genuinely, you've spectacularly missed the point of what I was trying to say. 

Pleasing to know I irritate you though. 

Nah, you don't irritate me.  I dinna laugh at irritants. You entertain me with your whimsical, limp noodle and wimpish ways and your inability to not to try and come out on top.  Even your death wishes on me had me smiling wryly.  Ducks back, water etc etc 

You've probably realised by now I dinna really give a fuck how I look on here min. It's not me.

"Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sand of time."

28 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Look at all the unionist bedwetters no argument for the union but fighting over name calling.

Look at Caledonia posting the same old tired memes and sound bites that failed to get independence secured last time. 

Fuck me man, ever the SNP have realised that a different tact will be required this time around in order to win independence, but hey, you stick to your quips about "I thought you said oil was running out back in..." and such likes ?

39 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Me? If I could be arsed I'd look through the posts from the other night I'd do a selection of the abuse you gave me.

Admit it laddie you are an aggressive, abusive person who uses other people's beliefs as an excuse to personally abuse them.

Fabricates them half the time as well so he has an excuse to have a pop.  Thoroughly unpleasant behaviour....

20 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

No not at all.

Poodler or Milne posted my picture once. Inciting folk to beat me up. 

It made me sad. 

27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Need to get yourself in the Red Shed 

Bit rowdier 

but can't agree with the women/shirtlifters angle 

For me the worst cunts are a particular set of middle age blokes (not all before anyone starts) who wear their replicas, DNA scarves etc etc and moan about anyone daring to criticise a player or the club. The "true supporters" mob. 

They are the woats. 

TBH I found the best bounce this year to be Celtic at home when Ramirez equalised. Lots of limbs, chest thumping and gritted teeth, flared nostrils. Pure unadulterated joyful aggression. I love celebrating a goal like a chimpanzee. 

Limbs.....internet exaggeration by YouTubers to make an average goal celebration seem mental, taken over from bounce.

I think in modern times the nearest equivalent would have been, for me the Maddison winner. Not so much as limbs but an accumulation of middle age and a long day of sherbets resulting in a surge forward and a fall over by 90% of the Y. Bruised limbs the next day for sure. 

Grown man in football top? Pervert or virgin. No middle ground.

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Limbs.....internet exaggeration by YouTubers to make an average goal celebration seem mental, taken over from bounce.

I think in modern times the nearest equivalent would have been, for me the Maddison winner. Not so much as limbs but an accumulation of middle age and a long day of sherbets resulting in a surge forward and a fall over by 90% of the Y. Bruised limbs the next day for sure. 

I was right next to the fence for that goal - a wonderful 5 minutes ensued.  If you could bottle that feeling you'd be a billionaire

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck me min.

There is no inference of threatening behaviour at all in my previous post.

I get wrongly accused perenially of being paranoid, racist, "I'm at it", "there's nothing wrong with me", etc. I get folk at my local that take great joy in mocking my situation, just to make them feel better about their hollow, pathetic existence.

Some of it has been to the point that I wish to punch these cunts, but, no doubt, Pub Watch would take the side of the bully and consequently hand me a 12 month pub ban for standing up for myself justifiably. Instead I end up punching walls, the bar, or doors to release my understandable anger. 

It's amazing, though, whether the unfounded accusations are made online or said, in person, audibly enough for me to hear these accusations when I go to my local, when I ask the originator of the accusations to explain what they said and meant, they cower and act all innocent and start attacking me verbally with more untruthful shite, in front of an audience, of course.  

This is a prime example of archetypal behaviour of a coward and a bully. 

A free lesson in life for you, as you don't seem to understand what you are actually posting and why fellow posters pass reasonable comment on your posts.

This is why I’m glad we don’t allow our citizens to carry guns. I could easily see you going on a shooting spree in the US. 

MAD, am genuinely interested how do you manage to post so much with your gammy peepers?

Are there no work from home solutions that you could manage?

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Trying to make sense of it all. 

If I bully MAD, then just about every other cunt on here bullies me. 

Including; 

NEM

FFS

Manboobs

Joe Pike

The Boof

Milne

Ramandu

perhaps many others. They are always calling me names based off my posts. 

That is bullying, not by my definition right enough, but by the definition of others. 

It's a shame I'm getting bullied. 

I’ve never bullied you or anyone else on here for that matter. Take that back and apologise.

26 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Why would he get fired? 

A nutter. I like it. A nice, heartfelt compliment ?

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Nah min.  He is.  That said, if I look like a prick then I look like a prick.  It's nae sair.?

He seems like a fine chap to me. 

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

I was right next to the fence for that goal - a wonderful 5 minutes ensued.  If you could bottle that feeling you'd be a billionaire

Heroin. 

The life-destroying consequences really kill its appeal though. 

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I do hate the YouTubers who fake limbs. The Celtic home equaliser was a good bounce. 

Welcome to stand next to old Consi any time you like. 

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Poodler or Milne posted my picture once. Inciting folk to beat me up. 

It made me sad. 

Don’t think it was either of us, Parko. Certainly wasn’t me.

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Plenty feel good factor still around the club back then.

The sulky yank in the shit sheen isn't the man to bring it back. 

I'm liking the War ravaged nutter recruitment we seem to have adopted.

At this rate they'll get another Huns at home out of me this season.

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I do hate the YouTubers who fake limbs. The Celtic home equaliser was a good bounce. 

Welcome to stand next to old Consi any time you like. 

I've usually a half bottle down my cock n balls I'd gladly share it with you.

The bottle that is.

Until the second date at least.

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He seems like a fine chap to me. 

Oh, I'm sure he is or will be.  Just tries too hard to be an oracle and to belittle others who dare to have a differin' opinion to his and who have the audacity to voice same.  He'll grow out of it when he gets a some decent life experience and matures a bit.?

You have a nice weekend now Mr P.

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Oh, I'm sure he is or will be.  Just tries too hard to be an oracle and to belittle others who dare to have a differin' opinion to his and to voice same.  He'll grow out of it when he gets a some decent life experience and matures a bit.?

You have a nice weekend now Mr P.

So speaks the voice of reason 

30 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

This is why I’m glad we don’t allow our citizens to carry guns. I could easily see you going on a shooting spree in the US. 

MAD, am genuinely interested how do you manage to post so much with your gammy peepers?

Are there no work from home solutions that you could manage?

If it weren't for staring through streams of blood in my right eye,  I wouldn't be able to post loon. The left one's fucked. 

If I worked from home, I very much doubt I would get the same level of coin that I currently do (it's nae a lot but enough to get by on), and considering it took me 22 months, in total, to get both benefits I'm on (going to the upper court for one of them), I cannot afford to do that min. 

Each £1 I make, 63% would be deducted, from any potential earnings. For example when I worked on the scaffies for 6 weeks during summer 2017, I was on UC at the time. Got 6 weekly pays/no UC up to August 2017, then got fuck all UC later that month (which was fair enough), and 1p for my UC in the September, 7 weeks after my employment ended.

I love working but unfortunately it's not to be unless there's an advancement in optical medicine as my retinas are torn to shreds?