Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I've usually a half bottle down my cock n balls I'd gladly share it with you.

The bottle that is.

Until the second date at least.

I sneak in a half bottle from time to time. 

No sharesies tho. 

Don't want your STD voddid

Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

Do you want to see my peepee?

And there you have it. Same cunt that was banned from Ab Mad. You don’t seem to have the same chutzpah about you  on here though. Dip your toe in here and there and a complete about turn and a bit of self deprecation thrown in.

You’re right about one thing though. You are a prick.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

And there you have it. Same cunt that was banned from Ab Mad. You don’t seem to have the same chutzpah about you  on here though. Dip your toe in here and there and a complete about turn and a bit of self deprecation thrown in.

You’re right about one thing though. You are a prick.

Never been on Ab Mad in my life mate.  Don't even know what that is tbh. You're way off the mark.  Therefore it's you that's the fuckin' prick and an incorrect fuckin' prick at that.

14 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Oh, I'm sure he is or will be.  Just tries too hard to be an oracle and to belittle others who dare to have a differin' opinion to his and who have the audacity to voice same.  He'll grow out of it when he gets a some decent life experience and matures a bit.?

Would probably help if he wasn't getting tag-teamed by about 3 folk every time he posts. 

14 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You have a nice weekend now Mr P.

You too BBB? Off anywhere nice in the motor home? 

7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Never been on Ab Mad in my life mate.  Don't even know what that is tbh. You're way off the mark.  Therefore it's you that's the fuckin' prick and an incorrect fuckin' prick at that.

Nice guy demeanour didn’t last very long did it ?

Awa and look up some more mind numbing life affirming quotes on line. Only do me a favour keep them to yourself this time there’s a good chap.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Would probably help if he wasn't getting tag-teamed by about 3 folk every time he posts. 

You too BBB? Off anywhere nice in the motor home? 

1) Prick asks for it, canna' handle it, needs to grow up.

2) Our usual haunt in Perthshire.  The daughter her hubby and granddaughter are comin' too (first time).  Wee trip to Edinburgh Harley-Davidson on Saturday, followed by a visit to the Almondvale Center for the wimmin because the fuckin' Primark in Aiberdeen isna' good enough?? Curry Saturday night, chill Sunday and home monday.  Sorted.

4 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Nice guy demeanour didn’t last very long did it ?

Awa and look up some more mind numbing life affirming quotes on line. Only do me a favour keep them to yourself this time there’s a good chap.

You're just makin' a real cunt of yourself now yah fuckin' stotter.  Thinkin' I'm somebody I'm not.  You got mental health issues boy?

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You're just makin' a real cunt of yourself now yah fuckin' stotter.  Thinkin' I'm somebody I'm not.  You got mental health issues boy?

You are clearly not going to admit being banned for making racist posts. I can’t prove it was you and didn’t even refer to it in last post. 

However your responses are a tad similar. classic deflection with a bit of personal abuse thrown in . Is that the best you can come up with ad nauseum. ?

3 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You are clearly not going to admit being banned for making racist posts. I can’t prove it was you and didn’t even refer to it in last post. 

However your responses are a tad similar. classic deflection with a bit of personal abuse thrown in . Is that the best you can come up with ad nauseum. ?

The Racism Police position is currently filled by consie at the minute with Parkie as Special Constable. 

3 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

1) I never got banned for makin' racists posts because I've never been on there.

2) You can't prove it because I've never been on there.

3) My responses are a tad similar to someone who was banned from there.  Wow, not me though because I've never been on there.

4) Classic deflection with personal abuse thrown in.  Eh no, because I've never been on there.  I think if you read back your posts that you called me a prick first so shove yer fuckin' 'personal abuse thrown in' shite.

5) He're a bit more.  I'm not who you think I am because I've never been on there.

6) You really have made a complete tit of yourself here with your ridiculous assumption as to who I am.  Aye, yer a fuckin' prick sure enough.  Egg on yer face prick because you are wrong, wrong, wrong.  Now shut the fuck up and change the fuckin' record you fuckin' clown. "ad nauseum".????????Wanker!!!

25 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Who fucking cares ?

20 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The Racism Police position is currently filled by consie at the minute with Parkie as Special Constable. 

Ha ha aye get in line the offended bus is currently full

18 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

1) I never got banned for makin' racists posts because I've never been on there.

2) You can't prove it because I've never been on there.

3) My responses are a tad similar to someone who was banned from there.  Wow, not me though because I've never been on there.

4) Classic deflection with personal abuse thrown in.  Eh no, because I've never been on there.  I think if you read back your posts that you called me a prick first so shove yer fuckin' 'personal abuse thrown in' shite.

5) He're a bit more.  I'm not who you think I am because I've never been on there.

6) You really have made a complete tit of yourself here with your ridiculous assumption as to who I am.  Aye, yer a fuckin' prick sure enough.  Egg on yer face prick because you are wrong, wrong, wrong.  Now shut the fuck up and change the fuckin' record you fuckin' clown. "ad nauseum".????????Wanker!!!

Last I’m saying on this matter. 

So 2 separate posters on an Aberdeen site both mysteriously chose avatars with a fucking Union Jack  Never happened before or since

. You appear for the first time on here a period of time after your  your like minded soul is banned. Both of you are self proclaimed hard men bikers sharing identical political viewpoints and some would say somewhat outdated world views expressing them in the same way. Your absolutely right it’s me that’s the cunt

11 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

So 2 separate posters on an Aberdeen site both mysteriously chose avatars with a fucking Union Jack  Never happened before or since

. You appear for the first time on here a period of time after your  your like minded soul is banned. Both of you are self proclaimed hard men bikers sharing identical political viewpoints and some would say somewhat outdated world views expressing them in the same way. Your absolutely right it’s me that’s the cunt

I'm the self proclaimed HMB round these parts Mr Trout.

1731 cubic centimetres of American Iron between my microscopic genitalia. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You really aren't very bright are you?

I've never once claimed to be hard or a biker (albeit I have a bike.  The clue's in the my title eh Boot Boy).  You know very little about my political views.   I was not banned, because I'm fuckin' well not that fuckin' person from Ab Mad or whatever. Get that into your fuckin' thick cunt skull.  You can quote all the fuckin' similarities, coincidences you fuckin' well like but you are still fuckin' wrong. 

Tell you what put up or shut the fuck up as you're starin' to get on my fuckin' nerves.

I'll put my hands up to things I've done good or bad but I'm fucked if I'm havin' half baked fuckin' keyboard warrior accusin' me of fuckin' stuff I haven't done or of bein' some cunt I'm fuckin' not.

I'm fuckin' glad it's your last say on the matter.  Just eat humble pie for bein' a complete fuckin' dick and bein' fuckin' wrong.  Suck it up and fuck off.  And yeah, it's you that's the cunt.  Cunt.

Please don't fuckin' reply. Cunt!!!!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I've never once claimed to be hard or a biker (albeit I have a bike.  The clue's in the my title eh Boot Boy).  You know very little about my political views.   I was not banned, because I'm fuckin' well not that fuckin' person from Ab Mad or whatever. Get that into your fuckin' thick cunt skull.  You can quote all the fuckin' similarities, coincidences you fuckin' well like but you are still fuckin' wrong. 

Tell you what put up or shut the fuck up as you're starin' to get on my fuckin' nerves.

I'll put my hands up to things I've done good or bad but I'm fucked if I'm havin' half baked fuckin' keyboard warrior accusin' me of fuckin' stuff I haven't done or of bein' some cunt I'm fuckin' not.

I'm fuckin' glad it's your last say on the matter.  Just eat humble pie for bein' a complete fuckin' dick and bein' fuckin' wrong.  Suck it up and fuck off.  And yeah, it's you that's the cunt.  Cunt.

Easy Bootboy. 

Take a few breath's Mannie.

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Oh come on big man. Just remember  it’s nice to be nice ?