Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

31 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Doesn't get under my skin at all, just more shaking my head as to how deluded a person you are and how you are doing fuck all to change No voters to Yes voters.

Also the pish memes you post containing inaccurate information may appeal to those who believe the SNP propaganda that in an independent Scotland all will be better than it is just now which is so far from the truth.

But you carry on ?

Please explain how you claim to know that scotland will not be better than it is now if it becomes independent?

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

^ if you were to replace the #toryscum and the conservatives logo with #SNPScum and the SNP logo....

The vast majority of those statements would still apply ?

Whataboutry is wrong you lot said 

maybe its not wrong today

still waiting on why you vote Tory

3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

^ if you were to replace the #toryscum and the conservatives logo with #SNPScum and the SNP logo....

The vast majority of those statements would still apply ?

The “vote for tax increases” the best bit ?

2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Please explain how you claim to know that scotland will not be better than it is now if it becomes independent?

Fuck me, will get tired of saying this but I will vote Yes again when the time comes.

However when it does eventually happen it's not going to be the utopia the SNP claim it will be.

The fact is, the onus is on the SNP to tell everyone why it will be better than it is now.

The main questions and concerns around pension and currency still exist and the SNP have to get the narrative right on these topics or they risk a no vote once again as that's the areas people are concerned about.

No amount of shite memes and hot air will change that position, only hard facts - something I believe the SNP have a step by step plan to address.

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Fuck me, will get tired of saying this but I will vote Yes again when the time comes.

However when it does eventually happen it's not going to be the utopia the SNP claim it will be.

The fact is, the onus is on the SNP to tell everyone why it will be better than it is now.

The main questions and concerns around pension and currency still exist and the SNP have to get the narrative right on these topics or they risk a no vote once again as that's the areas people are concerned about.

No amount of shite memes and hot air will change that position, only hard facts - something I believe the SNP have a step by step plan to address.

You didnt answer the question despite your bold claim.

7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

How the fuck any scotsman can vote for those tory sleazebags is beyond me like.

That’s what’s wrong with this country, fucking english subservient homosexuals.

Are you going to let this rampant homophobia slide @CCB III? Losing your touch min 

1.) Pretty sure the dude who used to run the Bank of England has said it's "entirely feasible" that Scotland could keep the pound. England don't want us to go Independent, they are hardly going to willingly iron out an issue that gives credence to their side. 

2.) Pensions is a bit of a strange one. I'm probably going to come across as ignorant, but here goes; why is it impossible that a Scottish person who is due a UK state pension, can't still receive it, in an independent Scotland? Surely the DWP has individual files on what everyone is due and when etc etc. Why can't there be an agreement reached where, in the event of independence, they still get their pension? They've paid their dues on it, how would it be reasonable/fair it was kept in England and they couldn't access it? Surely a transfer of records/the amount for Scottish folks would be easy enough done, no?

Apologies if I sound stupid. 

9 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Not all of them are sex pests

61-B7-A95-B-FBF5-44-C7-889-F-FB8-CDDFF44

Caledonia, see when you're engaging in political discussion, best to link to reputable sources and not just post things in a meme format. 

Im not meaning to insult you, but it makes you look like someone's grandad on Facebook. 

• Like 1