Worth A Look?

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Yep he's free and is only 25 years old. Apparently scored 13 goals and has 7 assists this season in all competitions. Looks to be an upgrade on both Anderson and Hendry.

Also what's Lewis Morgan up to these days?

Inter Miami’s best player which apparently isn’t impressive cause “lol mls” even though they’ve got higuain and matuidi in their team. Cunt would be out his depth playing in oor league wi connor mclennan and fraser hornby

I started this thread back in 2017.

I like the thought of bring through youngster's for the future of Aberdeen.

Its great to see the likes of Ramsay, Ross and Mckenzie coming into the first team.

I'm auld bugger but I have seen plenty of potential talent coming through the ranks of the academy, and fulfilling their potential.

Are we to geared up for trying to gain success, that we miss out on Cultivated talent from the youth ranks.

Keep an eye on lesser teams youth players, such as the success with Lewis Ferguson.

Only a thought 

23 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Inter Miami’s best player which apparently isn’t impressive cause “lol mls” even though they’ve got higuain and matuidi in their team. Cunt would be out his depth playing in oor league wi connor mclennan and fraser hornby

I think the Higuain brothers and World Cup winner Matuidi would dispute him being best player like

30 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Both players certainly do min. They would be a big improvement on our current crop. 

Aye they do the Guy Mcgrath has done very little so far though. I also like the way St Johnstones 3 centre backs take the ball into midfield and join in where as when we played 3 centre backs ours just hoofed it aimlessly up the park

10 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Aye they do the Guy Mcgrath has done very little so far though. I also like the way St Johnstones 3 centre backs take the ball into midfield and join in where as when we played 3 centre backs ours just hoofed it aimlessly up the park

Fully agree ?. Callum Davidson is allowing footballers, regardless of their position, to play football. It's amazing what can happen when you have a boss with that mindset. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree ?. Callum Davidson is allowing footballers, regardless of their position, to play football. It's amazing what can happen when you have a boss with that mindset. 

Davidson has been allowed the time this season to develop and impose his strategy on the side, despite a pretty horrendous start to the season.

He’d have been hounded out of his job by September if he’d been here, as I suspect Glass might find out if he has a “difficult” start to his tenure next season.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Davidson has been allowed the time this season to develop and impose his strategy on the side, despite a pretty horrendous start to the season.

He’d have been hounded out of his job by September if he’d been here, as I suspect Glass might find out if he has a “difficult” start to his tenure next season.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a Stephen Robinson esk season next year for Davidson as he’s unlikely to keep a hold of a few key players. 

For me he has to win manager of the year when if they don’t win the Scottish. 

11 minutes ago, slippers said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a Stephen Robinson esk season next year for Davidson as he’s unlikely to keep a hold of a few key players. 

For me he has to win manager of the year when if they don’t win the Scottish. 

That’s exactly why I said he should move on.

Try & get a bigger job whilst his reputation is on the rise. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He might fancy a wee crack at the Europa conference groups first if he wins the Scottish Cup 

Aye. Maybe.
But no chance St Johnstone will have a big enough squad to cope with midweek football most weeks until Xmas with League Cup & Europe. 

Strong chance they’ll be bottom 6 & almost certainly not win anything & his reputation takes a hit. 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye. Maybe.
But no chance St Johnstone will have a big enough squad to cope with midweek football most weeks until Xmas with League Cup & Europe. 

Strong chance they’ll be bottom 6 & almost certainly not win anything & his reputation takes a hit. 

If he wins the Scottish Cup as well as the League Cup in the same season at St Johnstone his reputation isn't taking a hit any time soon. 

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Good job for McInnes though if Davidson gets a bigger job. 

Imagine that, Davidson wins the Scottish Cup and gets offered a gig down south. Up pops McInnes to finally get some games in the European groups stages. Wouldn't put it past him to jump on that gig either 

Mcinnes would ruin this St Johnstone team. they play a style of football that he would wreck

6 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I'm still predicting United, St Johnstone or Hearts for McInnes and more likely the first two.

Davidson getting a job down south this year or Neilson getting sacked are both probable.

I reckon McInnes will be in charge of Hearts by the end of next season.

2 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

I reckon McInnes will be in charge of Hearts by the end of next season.

Unlikely. We'll go cheaper. And we'll hopefully be fan owned by then. While not fan run, the lack of support for McInnes would be a challenge for him. He's no link to Hearts. And has failed at one of our rivals. More likely we go for Davidson. Still no link to Hearts but cheaper and on the way up. McInnes has limited Scottish moves on the board and will need to hope for a move south. 

• Like 1
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Unlikely. We'll go cheaper. And we'll hopefully be fan owned by then. While not fan run, the lack of support for McInnes would be a challenge for him. He's no link to Hearts. And has failed at one of our rivals. More likely we go for Davidson. Still no link to Hearts but cheaper and on the way up. McInnes has limited Scottish moves on the board and will need to hope for a move south. 

He played for Rangers. 

Surely enough of a link for many Hearts fans?

17 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Very fair point. They were shambolic to start with but have had an excellent second half to their season.

On 4/21/2021 at 10:45 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Thread on Kickback about him. From a big Hearts family, but Zak himself is a Hibs fan. Was with Rangers and Gerrard liked him. But let go due to injury. Rebuilding his career. Rangers may have a buy back. 

Yet another cunt you claim is from "a big hearts family". I thought proddies could use jonnies or perhaps yer speaking shite?