Worth A Look?

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Don't know what that keeper Kyle Gourlay is doing at Cove. Best player on the park at Tynie tonight. 22 and should be a 2nd pick to a top half SPFL club.

Everyone freaking oot about the dons and here’s a poor hearts fan watching his team play a competitive match against cove rangers and wanting to sign their players 

• Haha 7
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Don't know what that keeper Kyle Gourlay is doing at Cove. Best player on the park at Tynie tonight. 22 and should be a 2nd pick to a top half SPFL club.

Dinna be reading too much into your victory tonight.

That was a Cove team decimated by Covid and had to pull back a young loon they’ve farmed out to the Highland League to be on the bench.

9 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Dinna be reading too much into your victory tonight.

That was a Cove team decimated by Covid and had to pull back a young loon they’ve farmed out to the Highland League to be on the bench.

Not reading anything into it. We still need a good few signings. That said GMS is now 6 goals in 4 games and looking the player I hoped we'd signed after all. I know it's not SPFL opposition, but still, he's taking his chances and looking sharp. The front line of GMS, Boyce, Gnanduillet, Ginnelly is one that'll trouble most in the SPFL. But we've loads of work to do in MF. Last night was Halliday and a kid from the academy. No good versus say Brown and Ferguson, so signings needed.

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not reading anything into it. We still need a good few signings. That said GMS is now 6 goals in 4 games and looking the player I hoped we'd signed after all. I know it's not SPFL opposition, but still, he's taking his chances and looking sharp. The front line of GMS, Boyce, Gnanduillet, Ginnelly is one that'll trouble most in the SPFL. But we've loads of work to do in MF. Last night was Halliday and a kid from the academy. No good versus say Brown and Ferguson, so signings needed.

You never learn eh? ?

• Dildo 1
14 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not racist, just an observation - Hearts love a big black striker. And they always fucking score against us.

Was it Christian Nade or Gregor Tade that was set up by Stuart Duff (on his Aberdeen debut) for a 1-0 Hearts win?

Edit: Turns out Tade didnt play for Hearts. Turns out I am racist after all

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1
54 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We still don’t care about your team on this forum 

13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Irrelevant to the point 

straw clutching change of direction 

Nope. WHS claims hearts have signed a load of worldbeaters every year and every year they struggle down the bottom end of the table. In no way comparable to our fans 

6 hours ago, NEM said:

Nope. WHS claims hearts have signed a load of worldbeaters every year and every year they struggle down the bottom end of the table. In no way comparable to our fans 

Just like our fans rgds Brown, Gallagher, etc. EXACTLY same delusional wishes overriding reality. 

Brown btw who seen the writing on wall at Celtic & left the sinking ship. He knew he would be one of main targets for criticism when Huns dominated them again next season, so he opted for the escape to Aberdeen where he will be excused criticism in media as ‘it’s only Aberdeen, he’s not a miracle worker & cannot do it on his own’

• Dildo 1
33 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

If we’re considering a third choice striker, is Zak Rudden a young loon worth a look?

Scored 2 in 2 in the league cup so far and 5 in the last 3 league games (plus 2 assists) last season.

We should be scouting all young players in our leagues.  If English clubs can do it then there's no reason why we can't. 

Hibs are clearly active in those leagues based on their recent signings. 

St Mirren seem to have some decent scouting in Ireland as well in recent years. 

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Fair enough, missed that

Just get your act together for getting into Thursday night’s match on time. If you don’t we will have no crowd for the United game and those loss of earnings will end our pursuit of any further signings. 
We are all counting on you….don’t let us down.

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 3