Worth A Look?

3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Just get your act together for getting into Thursday night’s match on time. If you don’t we will have no crowd for the United game and those loss of earnings will end our pursuit of any further signings. 
We are all counting on you….don’t let us down.

Your input on here is horrific. Worst poster by a mile. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Rangers still rate him and have a buy back clause. Gerrard likes him. He's only at Partick due to an injury. Hibs fan, from a Hearts family. Few of our fans also saying we should go for him. 

What, hearts go for a failed hun, the shock

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Rangers still rate him and have a buy back clause. Gerrard likes him. He's only at Partick due to an injury. Hibs fan, from a Hearts family. Few of our fans also saying we should go for him. 

I can see you lot getting relegated again next season. Especially if this is your standard of player you want.

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Was on loan at Cercle Brugge last season and they had an option to buy at the end of it. Chose not to. Does seem to have had a few injury problems the last 3 years or so, ankle problems mainly.

Also an ex hun

No from me

Seems a good ex hun though - fucked off away from them at the soonest opportunity. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Seems a good ex hun though - fucked off away from them at the soonest opportunity. 

What the f———k does it matter if he’s an ex hun or an ex nun.  There’s a few full hun worshipers still in the dons team.   If he’s good enough get him in. Plus Cormack and glass need to up the tempo and get mcgarth signed up, then gazump hibs and get mouler signed up. 

• Dildo 1
53 minutes ago, Zeus said:

My favourite part was when Christie put in the 2nd, the club 1872 reptiles above us were gan absolutely wild. 

Proper frothing at the mouth levels of rage. Tremendous ?

That was a wonderful sight. I was only a few seats from the cordon with the huns on that side of our section. Fucking delightful.