Worth A Look?

4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

If he's signed on a pre it will likely to be to replace Ojo, Mcgeough, Campbell could go on loan and ferguson sold. All of a sudden no midfielders...

True enough plus yae never know with the fitness of brown playing week in week out, injury cover as well

8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

If he's signed on a pre it will likely to be to replace Ojo, Mcgeough, Campbell could go on loan and ferguson sold. All of a sudden no midfielders...

McGeouch out of contract at the end of this season aswell is he not? I think Glass would keep him around if he wanted to stay. Ojo will go back to Belgium i think. Campbell out on loan. 

6 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

McGeouch out of contract at the end of this season aswell is he not? I think Glass would keep him around if he wanted to stay. Ojo will go back to Belgium i think. Campbell out on loan. 

I was like I said mcgeouch you melt before I realised I spelt it wrong and you are being smart, well played sir.? 

Yeah he might keep him and expect Ojo to go and Ferguson to be sold so we will still need bodies into replace at cm. 

2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

I was like I said mcgeouch you melt before I realised I spelt it wrong and you are being smart, well played sir.? 

Yeah he might keep him and expect Ojo to go and Ferguson to be sold so we will still need bodies into replace at cm. 

Mikey Devlin can play as a sitting midfielder 

5 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

That's me put in my place. ?. In fairness you never mentioned McGeouch was out of contract. You melt. Whatever the fuck that means. 

2 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Yet another centre mid? 

I have no problems with us signing any players when the option is there in positions we have a massive surplus IF they are decent & it means we can get rid half the shite ‘surplus’ we have in these areas. 
All about bringing in better players for future & offloading the poor judgement signings/shite

3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Never heard of him and no idea whether he's any good, but the first thought that came to mind when I clicked the link, saw his picture and read he was league 1 was "Chris Forrester / Stephen Gleason"

Hopefully an improvement on Ojo and the injury prone McGeough. 

10 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

I know of him in person and I recall him as being quite tall. 

I've seen someone here say he's 6ft2

All I can go on is what the internet searches come up with

Putting in "what height is Jamie Hamilton?"....the first result I get is 1.8m 

Wilkipedia has him at the same height and translating it to 5ft 11

Eurosport has him at 1.78m

Theres one site has him at 5ft 8 ?

Ive seen a few pics of him next to team-mates and he looks significantly smaller to me than his fellow centre halves but I'll bow to anyone's greater knowledge if they can prove otherwise

32 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Never heard of him and no idea whether he's any good, but the first thought that came to mind when I clicked the link, saw his picture and read he was league 1 was "Chris Forrester / Stephen Gleason"

McGrandles was very highly rated as a young loon at Falkirk. Signed for Norwich when he was still a teenager but ended up back on loan to Falkirk after about a year and IIRC almost immediately suffered a really bad broken leg.

Can't say I'd heard anything of him since but he must now be in his mid twenties. If he's at Lincoln then he's never really kicked on. Hope rumours of our interest are just that