Worth A Look?

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

He's type 1 diabetic........it was initially assumed that this was behind his problems as he has always had problems controlling it effectively alongside training and playing full time. But his consultant didn't think his symptoms fitted in with this and did an ECG which showed there was a problem. Got sent for tests which eventually showed up he has cardiomyopathy, That's what killed Phil O'Donnell. 

It's a big old "no thanks" from me. And even bigger ones from our club doctor/physio team. And whoever arranges the statutory player insurance...

Would they not get regular ECHO’s for insurance? 

29 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Mason Greenwood on loan while he clears his name, anyone?

I'm not so sure he'll manage to clear his name. 

The audio is really brutal

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm not so sure he'll manage to clear his name. 

The audio is really brutal

That generation is completely alien to me. Just thought it might have been a game or something. 
You’re a good lad, thanks for keeping me right. It’s ‘no thanks, Mason’ from me.

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

That generation is completely alien to me. Just thought it might have been a game or something. 
You’re a good lad, thanks for keeping me right. It’s ‘no thanks, Mason’ from me.

I think it'll get PR'd by Man U and he'll keep his head down for the rest of the season. 

Plenty footballers still adored after previous with shit like this. 

The main one being that fat hun pig, Gazza. He's loved, but for some reason Collymore gets it rotten. 

Folk make mistakes like and he's only a kid, deserves punished for it but I think it would be a shame to let this define his life. He clearly needs some sort of help/guidance. Shame for the lassie though, like I say, the audio is really grim.

If United were the club they should be then they should fire Greenwood with no notice and no pay-off. There must be a clause in his contract about his personal conduct and not bringing the club into disrepute. 

But they won't. They'll send him to some sort of counselling, having first made the now standard claim that he's suffering mental health problems likely linked to "issues" he had growing up. In an (in all likelihood successful) attempt to keep him out of jail at all costs. Massive fine incoming of course but they'll take that all day long.

13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

If United were the club they should be then they should fire Greenwood with no notice and no pay-off. There must be a clause in his contract about his personal conduct and not bringing the club into disrepute. 

But they won't. They'll send him to some sort of counselling, having first made the now standard claim that he's suffering mental health problems likely linked to "issues" he had growing up. In an (in all likelihood successful) attempt to keep him out of jail at all costs. Massive fine incoming of course but they'll take that all day long.

Most celebs/well known folk avoid jail for it. He defo needs some sort of help. 

They/he should be made to fund any help the poor lassie might need as well. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think it'll get PR'd by Man U and he'll keep his head down for the rest of the season. 

Plenty footballers still adored after previous with shit like this. 

The main one being that fat hun pig, Gazza. He's loved, but for some reason Collymore gets it rotten. 

Folk make mistakes like and he's only a kid, deserves punished for it but I think it would be a shame to let this define his life. He clearly needs some sort of help/guidance. Shame for the lassie though, like I say, the audio is really grim.

That excuses rape does it? Strange moral compass you have. Offended by the slightest thing yet making excuses for nonce cases 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

That excuses rape does it? Strange moral compass you have. Offended by the slightest thing yet making excuses for nonce cases 

Where am I making excuses? 

"Deserves to be punished."

What he's done is absolutely abhorrent. Should have the book thrown at him. 

My only point is that he's so young, it's not too late for him to change his own behaviour and get help so no one else has to suffer because of him. 

In any case, the lassie is the only person that really matters, with what she's had to go through. 

11 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Where am I making excuses? 

"Deserves to be punished."

What he's done is absolutely abhorrent. Should have the book thrown at him. 

My only point is that he's so young, it's not too late for him to change his own behaviour and get help so no one else has to suffer because of him. 

In any case, the lassie is the only person that really matters, with what she's had to go through. 

At what age would he be too old to get help and change his behaviour? 

26 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

At what age would he be too old to get help and change his behaviour? 

No idea. Not an absolute thing, but I'd suggest it's fair to say it's easier to intervene in someone young, than some repeat offender in his 30's or something. 

Point I was making is he deserves his punishment but he's young enough to make meaningful changes now, which is important to ensure there are no more victims due to his vile behaviour.

Should be sacked by Man United and made an example of, tho. They already have Rapenaldo as their poster boy. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Misspoke, meant heard! 

Cool because I heard that filth, a was wondering if it was also on video as well?not on any social media myself so wouldn’t know,

now this you can definitely get angry about, so sad hearing the venom in his voice, she’s just a hole to him, a wouldnt even give him the benefit of age and just jail the cunt, obviously there are always 2 sides to every story but after hearing the inexcusable way and tone of him, 

At the end of the day the recording is of an aggressive man raping his partner.shocking