Worth A Look?

Guest milne_afc

I would take Sam Nicholson from hearts, he was absolute tripe yesterday but confident a excellent manager like mcinnes would get him performing

He's a effeminate wee blouse. We need to move up a level and should do whatever it takes to get Griffiths from the tims, although he'll probably end up at Hibs.

Guest milne_afc

dont follow english football am I to take it that Coutts is playing at a very high standard?

You suggested we sign a player who has only ever been a pro in English football m8.

lindsay would require transfer fee which probably rules us out

So did McLean. Not too clued up on his contract situation or Partick's finances but he's looked strong and assured in games I've seen him in this season. Also been part of one of the league's best overall defences. If we're able to spend just a wee bit and it's enough to tempt Partick then it might be worth it considering what he could be sold on for too.

So did McLean. Not too clued up on his contract situation or Partick's finances but he's looked strong and assured in games I've seen him in this season. Also been part of one of the league's best overall defences. If we're able to spend just a wee bit and it's enough to tempt Partick then it might be worth it considering what he could be sold on for too.

A few Partick fans I've seen on Twitter seem to think he'll be off to England in the summer. Think we're goosed for getting him.

Who's on at least 10k a week...no chance we'd get him right now.

I have no idea why that's relevant if he's out of contract. If he can't get a club paying that then he's on fuck all.

Who gives a fuck tbh. Lets set our sights on Serie A, the Bundesliga or the good ol' primera divisee-own for some talent. Partick Thistle - fuck that shit.

Fuck it, go straight for the Dutch league. Surely a few gems to be picked up in there!

I have no idea why that's relevant if he's out of contract. If he can't get a club paying that then he's on fuck all.

Fuck it, go straight for the Dutch league. Surely a few gems to be picked up in there!

plenty clubs in England interested in him and able to pay more than we can. At this moment in time, he won't come to aberdeen.

Remember when everyone said Shinnie would end up moving down south for more money before he signed for us...

Think we should be looking at higher quality guys than Partick Thistle etc if we want to keep improving, rather than just maintaining the same level of quality that we currently have

Remember when everyone said Shinnie would end up moving down south for more money before he signed for us...

Think we should be looking at higher quality guys than Partick Thistle etc if we want to keep improving, rather than just maintaining the same level of quality that we currently have

As opposed to Caley Thistle and St Mirren? Who he plays for is not relevant, a good player is a good player.

• Upvote 1

What I mean is, is he a good enough player to help us up to the next level (making europa league groups, seriously challenging for the league)? Probably not.

Truth be told, there's currently very few players currently playing in Scotland outside of Celtic that would be able to walk straight into our starting 11 and make such a difference that we'd be saying we were a better team for it

What I mean is, is he a good enough player to help us up to the next level (making europa league groups, seriously challenging for the league)? Probably not.

Truth be told, there's currently very few players currently playing in Scotland outside of Celtic that would be able to walk straight into our starting 11 and make such a difference that we'd be saying we were a better team for it

I think he would be aye. He's a centre back playing in a pish team which has still conceded only 34 goals this season and he's scored 8 by himself.

• Upvote 1