Worth A Look?

Guest milne_afc

Wondering if any CanaDons have caught sight of Lewis Morgan at St Mirren? Watched a little bit of their first half against Utd and he looks like a #baller.

Guest milne_afc

Wondering if any CanaDons have caught sight of Lewis Morgan at St Mirren? Watched a little bit of their first half against Utd and he looks like a #baller.

Craig Sibbald being monitored by a swedish top flight side. Maybe an option for ourselves? is he any good.

He's been mention on here many times before.

A good technical player if maybe a bit slight/small in stature.

While he'd do ok for someone in the SPFL I'm not sure he's really that much better than say Peter Pawlett or even Cammy Smith.

So not sure he would really be able to push into our team tbh.

Tony Andreu available on a free this summer? Has more or less single handidly kept Utd in contention for a play off place during his loan spell there. Good with the ball at his feet and has an eye for the goal.

What he is doing knocking about mid table in the championship for, I've no idea. Should be playing in the top division. He must have a shit agent.

Tony Andreu available on a free this summer? Has more or less single handidly kept Utd in contention for a play off place during his loan spell there. Good with the ball at his feet and has an eye for the goal.

Plays at number 10 does he nae? Made the mistake of moving McLean for Maddison this season, no need to do it again. McLean is best just infront of the midfield.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...

got a year left on his deal so maybe could offer Stockley and some cash? Try and convince someone to pay for Storey. Big fan of Boyce, scores often and conribues a lot even when he doesn't score

The only issue with Boyce is he appears to be injury prone. Stockley has done fairly well during his time here. He's significantly better than Zola and scored more goals than Goodwillie. I definitely feel a centre forward is a priority alongside a centre mid to replace Jack and hopefully two centre backs that are an improvement on our current crop.

He's been mention on here many times before.

A good technical player if maybe a bit slight/small in stature.

While he'd do ok for someone in the SPFL I'm not sure he's really that much better than say Peter Pawlett or even Cammy Smith.

So not sure he would really be able to push into our team tbh.

So a bit Ricky Gilliesish then?

I've seen Sibblad play a number of times courtesy of my old man being a Falkirk fan. My assessment echoes pretty much what V is saying: technically very good and skillful, makes things happen and has a cracking left foot, but tends to drift out of games and can be easily dominated by physical defenders. He'd be very much in the 'speculative punt' category, and if we took him on then the hope would have to be that we were signing him with a view to bulking him up a bit and adding a more physical edge to his game. I'd rate his effectiveness at the moment as probably slightly better than Cammy Smith and slightly worse than Pawlett.

The one we missed out on from Falkirk was Will Vaulks, who was tremendous and now plays for Rotherham having moved there last summer. They've just been relegated to League One... I wonder if AFC are keeping tabs on his availability.

I've seen Sibblad play a number of times courtesy of my old man being a Falkirk fan. My assessment echoes pretty much what V is saying: technically very good and skillful, makes things happen and has a cracking left foot, but tends to drift out of games and can be easily dominated by physical defenders. He'd be very much in the 'speculative punt' category, and if we took him on then the hope would have to be that we were signing him with a view to bulking him up a bit and adding a more physical edge to his game. I'd rate his effectiveness at the moment as probably slightly better than Cammy Smith and slightly worse than Pawlett.

The one we missed out on from Falkirk was Will Vaulks, who was tremendous and now plays for Rotherham having moved there last summer. They've just been relegated to League One... I wonder if AFC are keeping tabs on his availability.

You know what, I saw him again few weeks ago and he looked perhaps a little stronger than I had thought, although he's always going to be of small stature. Isn't as pacey as Pawlett but had better ball control and vision I think.

I wouldn't be upset if we brought him in, worth a shot and he may step up and surprise us.

Cammy Smith was playing in the same game and was certainly involved in quite a bit of the play but not exactly a game changer - makes it all the harder to judge players in the championship.

You know what, I saw him again few weeks ago and he looked perhaps a little stronger than I had thought, although he's always going to be of small stature. Isn't as pacey as Pawlett but had better ball control and vision I think.

I wouldn't be upset if we brought him in, worth a shot and he may step up and surprise us.

Cammy Smith was playing in the same game and was certainly involved in quite a bit of the play but not exactly a game changer - makes it all the harder to judge players in the championship.

Aye and hard to tell if a player can make the jump up from championship to the premiership. Look at Waghorn at the Huns, Nicholson at hearts; did well in the chamoionship but struggled in hte big boy league!

Guest milne_afc

Look at Waghorn at the Huns, Nicholson at hearts; did well in the chamoionship but struggled in hte big boy league!

Hud on. You was just saying we should pay money to sign that little cunt ffs.

Mental

Hud on. You was just saying we should pay money to sign that little cunt ffs.

Mental

Yes I also said I though McInness could get the best out of him and help him realise the potential he had; look at Rooney before he came to us, was hardly prolific. I think Nicholson has a lot of potential just he won't reach it at hearts cause of the supporters and the management team tahts in place.

Yes I also said I though McInness could get the best out of him and help him realise the potential he had; look at Rooney before he came to us, was hardly prolific. I think Nicholson has a lot of potential just he won't reach it at hearts cause of the supporters and the management team tahts in place.

I agree, McInnes has a certain knack of getting the best out of players however I'm not sure Nicholson would cut it here.

Guest milne_afc

Bollocks.

Rooney was a proven SPL goalscorer. McInnes has no record whatsoever of improving lower league dross.

Stop talking shite.