Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
anderson72

Worth A Look?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Every time someone mention OP I think of This Guy.: familyguy

Don’t tell me Meghan  is this your baby boy grown up. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess the plug between your legs when you gave birth.   

Share this post


Link to post

seriously wtf, some ppl need to be sterilized at birth

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Don’t tell me Meghan  is this your baby boy grown up. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess the plug between your legs when you gave birth.   

I give up champ, you win with your superior wit and intellect.

WINNER MONGO - Mongo (Blazing Saddles) | Meme Generator

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

If we’re considering a third choice striker, is Zak Rudden a young loon worth a look?

Scored 2 in 2 in the league cup so far and 5 in the last 3 league games (plus 2 assists) last season.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

If we’re considering a third choice striker, is Zak Rudden a young loon worth a look?

Scored 2 in 2 in the league cup so far and 5 in the last 3 league games (plus 2 assists) last season.

Would you fancy him in a Dons strip?

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

If we’re considering a third choice striker, is Zak Rudden a young loon worth a look?

Scored 2 in 2 in the league cup so far and 5 in the last 3 league games (plus 2 assists) last season.

We should be scouting all young players in our leagues.  If English clubs can do it then there's no reason why we can't. 

Hibs are clearly active in those leagues based on their recent signings. 

St Mirren seem to have some decent scouting in Ireland as well in recent years. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

If we’re considering a third choice striker, is Zak Rudden a young loon worth a look?

Scored 2 in 2 in the league cup so far and 5 in the last 3 league games (plus 2 assists) last season.

I said that on here a few months ago. Worth a pop.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

I said that on here a few months ago. Worth a pop.

Fair enough, missed that

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Fair enough, missed that

Just get your act together for getting into Thursday night’s match on time. If you don’t we will have no crowd for the United game and those loss of earnings will end our pursuit of any further signings. 
We are all counting on you….don’t let us down.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Fair enough, missed that

👍 a was just agreeing wae you 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Just get your act together for getting into Thursday night’s match on time. If you don’t we will have no crowd for the United game and those loss of earnings will end our pursuit of any further signings. 
We are all counting on you….don’t let us down.

Your input on here is horrific. Worst poster by a mile. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Your input on here is horrific. Worst poster by a mile. 

I have noticed your own posts have been riveting right enough. Please concentrate on yourself as it would be better served to this community. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

I said that on here a few months ago. Worth a pop.

Rangers still rate him and have a buy back clause. Gerrard likes him. He's only at Partick due to an injury. Hibs fan, from a Hearts family. Few of our fans also saying we should go for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Rangers still rate him and have a buy back clause. Gerrard likes him. He's only at Partick due to an injury. Hibs fan, from a Hearts family. Few of our fans also saying we should go for him. 

What, hearts go for a failed hun, the shock

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Rangers still rate him and have a buy back clause. Gerrard likes him. He's only at Partick due to an injury. Hibs fan, from a Hearts family. Few of our fans also saying we should go for him. 

I can see you lot getting relegated again next season. Especially if this is your standard of player you want.

Share this post


Link to post

Would Danny Wilson be a shout for CH in his last year at rapids and maybe looking to return to Scotland?

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Would Danny Wilson be a shout for CH in his last year at rapids and maybe looking to return to Scotland?

Fuck, no. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Would Danny Wilson be a shout for CH in his last year at rapids and maybe looking to return to Scotland?

Hun cunt, no thanks. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Hun cunt, no thanks. 

I have had a bit of debate with Gee Man myself, but never stooped to calling him a Hun cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/20/2021 at 6:18 PM, The Gee Man said:

Would Danny Wilson be a shout for CH in his last year at rapids and maybe looking to return to Scotland?

🤮

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have had a bit of debate with Gee Man myself, but never stooped to calling him a Hun cunt. 

Shitebag for not.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Shitebag for not.

I was trying to see if you were ignoring/blocking me. You cannot be a fully fledged member of the dildo club. Kudos to you 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

I was trying to see if you were ignoring/blocking me. You cannot be a fully fledged member of the dildo club. Kudos to you 

Not yet.. You've slightly improved with a couple of good posts. Keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

Not yet.. You've slightly improved with a couple of good posts. Keep it up.

All my posts are good. It’s the people who refute them that are not any good.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/20/2021 at 10:31 PM, Durrant Dived said:

Hun cunt, no thanks. 

Raised as a Catholic

Gotta love them Hun Papists

Share this post


Link to post

According to Derek Rae on Twitter, David Bates is being frozen out of the Hamburg team and training with their reserves. Surely worth seeing if we could get him on loan? Would prove the cover we need at CB.

Share this post


Link to post

David Bates. 6ft4 centre back. Apparently he's available and Hibs are looking at him.

Share this post


Link to post

Was on loan at Cercle Brugge last season and they had an option to buy at the end of it. Chose not to. Does seem to have had a few injury problems the last 3 years or so, ankle problems mainly.

Also an ex hun

No from me

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...