Sign in to follow this  
anderson72

Worth A Look?

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Was on loan at Cercle Brugge last season and they had an option to buy at the end of it. Chose not to. Does seem to have had a few injury problems the last 3 years or so, ankle problems mainly.

Also an ex hun

No from me

Seems a good ex hun though - fucked off away from them at the soonest opportunity. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Seems a good ex hun though - fucked off away from them at the soonest opportunity. 

What the f———k does it matter if he’s an ex hun or an ex nun.  There’s a few full hun worshipers still in the dons team.   If he’s good enough get him in. Plus Cormack and glass need to up the tempo and get mcgarth signed up, then gazump hibs and get mouler signed up. 

5 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

David Bates. 6ft4 centre back. Apparently he's available and Hibs are looking at him.

Carthorse.

A fine replacement for another carthorse, Porteous. 

David Bates, come on now 😂

Mind when we beat the cunts at ibrox on that Wednesday night in 2017(a great night) .......he was fucking Jerel Ifil levels of shite

56 minutes ago, Zeus said:

David Bates, come on now 😂

Mind when we beat the cunts at ibrox on that Wednesday night in 2017(a great night) .......he was fucking Jerel Ifil levels of shite

A truly wonderful night.

8 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

David Bates. 6ft4 centre back. Apparently he's available and Hibs are looking at him.

Good in psycho 

My favourite part was when Christie put in the 2nd, the club 1872 reptiles above us were gan absolutely wild. 

Proper frothing at the mouth levels of rage. Tremendous 😂

53 minutes ago, Zeus said:

My favourite part was when Christie put in the 2nd, the club 1872 reptiles above us were gan absolutely wild. 

Proper frothing at the mouth levels of rage. Tremendous 😂

That was a wonderful sight. I was only a few seats from the cordon with the huns on that side of our section. Fucking delightful.

23 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Good in psycho 

🤣 I liked that one

4 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

James Scott.

Striker at hull. Maybe hasn't settled after his move from Motherwell 

Suffered a bad ankle injury in his first training session with Hull after joining in January 2020. Kept him out the rest of that season.

Played 25 games last season and Hull promoted back to the Championship, whilst still suffering a few niggling injuries. Doesn't turn 21 till August, he's under contract for 2 more years and Hull have the option to extend that by 1 further year. All things considered, I think they'd want to keep him for now. A loan for 6 months might not be out of the question, but if they were to sell, you would think they'd want to recoup a fair chunk of their outlay for him at least.......even 50% would price him at £750k and well out of our budget. 

• Upvote 1

Remember we have opened our options of what countries we sign players from. No closed shop nowadays. These dodgy signings from the English lower leagues have now taken a back seat. 

10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Suffered a bad ankle injury in his first training session with Hull after joining in January 2020. Kept him out the rest of that season.

Played 25 games last season and Hull promoted back to the Championship, whilst still suffering a few niggling injuries. Doesn't turn 21 till August, he's under contract for 2 more years and Hull have the option to extend that by 1 further year. All things considered, I think they'd want to keep him for now. A loan for 6 months might not be out of the question, but if they were to sell, you would think they'd want to recoup a fair chunk of their outlay for him at least.......even 50% would price him at £750k and well out of our budget. 

With that injury record surprised Del wasn’t all over him anyway 

29 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

With that injury record surprised Del wasn’t all over him anyway 

Probably needs to up his game and add a serious knee injury or two to convince McInnes. 

• Haha 1

I read that Daleho Irandust (no 19 for Hacken) is out of contract in December and Groiningen are interested.

Not saying we go for him, but worth a look in Thursdays game.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I read that Daleho Irandust (no 19 for Hacken) is out of contract in December and Groiningen are interested.

Not saying we go for him, but worth a look in Thursdays game.

Remember and make eye contact with him as it definitely spooked them at Pittodrie.

Edited by RED_JOHN

On 7/25/2021 at 9:10 AM, RED_JOHN said:

Remember we have opened our options of what countries we sign players from. No closed shop nowadays. These dodgy signings from the English lower leagues have now taken a back seat. 

Brexit just passed you by RJ ?

On 7/27/2021 at 7:43 PM, RED_JOHN said:

Remember and make eye contact with him as it definitely spooked them at Pittodrie.

Its extremely unlikely I'll be able to make eye contact with him.

1) I'll be watching via the PPV stream so winna be at the game.

2) He's apparently injured. If so, he winna be on the pitch anyway. Apparently he picks up a lot of injuries, which maybe is why Groningen didn't pay a fee for him last year.

3 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Brexit just passed you by RJ ?

Can’t we sign a player outside the uk now? 🤔

5 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Can’t we sign a player outside the uk now? 🤔

Points based system based on ranking of country coming from and international caps amongst other things. So a lot harder in the market we are operating in.

2 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Points based system based on ranking of country coming from and international caps amongst other things. So a lot harder in the market we are operating in.

Should be no bother to our mega rich board.

18 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Should be no bother to our mega rich board.

I’m trying to be nice to you but it’s nae easy

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I’m trying to be nice to you but it’s nae easy

I never noticed 

Surely the likes of the boy Liam Scales from Shamrock Rovers that Celtic are looking at should be the type of player we should be trying to get in.

Relatively young and highly thought of and would perhaps have a good sell on once he's excelled with us.

1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

Surely the likes of the boy Liam Scales from Shamrock Rovers that Celtic are looking at should be the type of player we should be trying to get in.

Relatively young and highly thought of and would perhaps have a good sell on once he's excelled with us.

Definitely. 

If St Mirren can have a reasonably effective scouting system in Ireland then there's no reason we can't either. 

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Definitely. 

If St Mirren can have a reasonably effective scouting system in Ireland then there's no reason we can't either. 

We got Rooney, Hayes and Mcginn didn't we? Idiot.

34 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

🎣

49 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

And Forrester 

17 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

And Forrester 

Now there's a player.

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Now there's a player.

I will take your word for it