Sign in to follow this  
anderson72

Worth A Look?

Just now, DD1903 said:

🙃 whoosh, roberto...more coffee needed 

I was walking to the bookies and not paying attention.

I'll grab a coffee afterwards.

Stupid cunt. I'll accept it.

Just now, Roberto said:

Fail. That'll teach me.

Nah. I think it was my fail as apparently Hal started out at Arsenal 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I was walking to the bookies and not paying attention.

I'll grab a coffee afterwards.

Stupid cunt. I'll accept it.

Double shot, just to be safe

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nah. I think it was my fail as apparently Hal started out at Arsenal 

He did but I wouldn't remotely claim it.

I was the stupid cunt.

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

He did but I wouldn't remotely claim it.

I was the stupid cunt.

We're all stupid cunts on here, let's face it! 

• Haha 3

Any decent players in the ‘not under contract’ market going about? 
Also, any decent managers?

Maybe Cormack should ditch Russell or Apaloo and bring in Marijo Tot to either take the reigns as Dons boss which would make Glass his assistant or to be part of a management double team. Glass needs help and Cormack should swallow his pride and do something like this before it’s too late.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Maybe Cormack should ditch Russell or Apaloo and bring in Marijo Tot to either take the reigns as Dons boss which would make Glass his assistant or to be part of a management double team. Glass needs help and Cormack should swallow his pride and do something like this before it’s too late.

Come on down Craigie Brown.

I really can't see any more "new" coaches or assistants coming in, we seem to have heaps of coaching staff - who is actually the assistant manager? Is it Brown or is it Agadoo or is it Russell? What do they all do? Simmie was sitting on the bench on Saturday as well - I thought he was more involved with the younger players. Seems to me that the backroom staff are all over the place just as much as the team on the pitch.

On 9/21/2021 at 9:31 AM, Don_Corleone said:

Simmie was sitting on the bench on Saturday as well - I thought he was more involved with the younger players. 

Simmie was the Head of Youth, but has been moved into a player pathway manager. Someone who helps facilitate the transition from youth to the first team.

Seems from the outside that they wanted to revamp the youth setup and pulled Simmie out of it, whilst retaining a position in the club

On 9/21/2021 at 4:31 AM, Don_Corleone said:

Come on down Craigie Brown.

I really can't see any more "new" coaches or assistants coming in, we seem to have heaps of coaching staff - who is actually the assistant manager? Is it Brown or is it Agadoo or is it Russell? What do they all do? Simmie was sitting on the bench on Saturday as well - I thought he was more involved with the younger players. Seems to me that the backroom staff are all over the place just as much as the team on the pitch.

Too many chiefs not enough midfielders 

Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2021 at 2:41 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

Nobody wants to hear it but go ahead and sell fergs in Jan. The numbers wont be right but at least get a sell on. If this ramsey is really going to net 8 plus million do that too.

McCrorie can slide over to RB. Go out and get a good CB via transfer. Maybe a Mayembo or Trusty who could provide years of service.

I'm aware of two versatile attackers coming off contracts this winter. The king of concacaf goals johan venegas and joao rojas. Out wide right or left. Mid attacking. They both can play anywhere and venegas can also slide in at striker.

The team would be better for it. Both out of contract soon. Would serve as a hedges replacement too 

Edited by PondHopper

On 9/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

It’s another problem between the sticks….too many goalkeepers but not enough gloves.

4 hours ago, PondHopper said:

Nobody wants to hear it but go ahead and sell fergs in Jan. The numbers wont be right but at least get a sell on. If this ramsey is really going to net 8 plus million do that too.

McCrorie can slide over to RB. Go out and get a good CB via transfer. Maybe a Mayembo or Trusty who could provide years of service.

I'm aware of two versatile attackers coming off contracts this winter. The king of concacaf goals johan venegas and joao rojas. Out wide right or left. Mid attacking. They both can play anywhere and venegas can also slide in at striker.

The team would be better for it. Both out of contract soon. Would serve as a hedges replacement too 

🤦🏻‍♂️

8 hours ago, PondHopper said:

We should sign them and loan them out to Atlanta. Time we got payback for the dross they have served us up so far.

Couple of players to keep an eye on 

Woolery at Motherwell 

Fuchs at Dundee Utd

Just don't tell the GWT

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

The Dutch boy at Motherwell looks decent as well. 

Van Veen?  would of had him over JET every day of the week.

10 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Aye, that's the boy

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2021 at 8:25 AM, jamiesd said:

Agreed

On 10/5/2021 at 2:25 PM, jamiesd said:

Van Veen can at least run. 
That’s a start. 
Glass signing JET was the equivalent of McInnes signing Main.

Played well against us twice, let’s sign him. 

On 10/2/2021 at 4:05 PM, RED_JOHN said:

We should sign them and loan them out to Atlanta. Time we got payback for the dross they have served us up so far.

The venez. International never got an opportunity here. I bet he'd do okay at fullback (left or right) if ramsey is sold. He either gets sold to ATL or is back here come Jan

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s a start. 

Van Veen would be an improvement , there’s too many Mr Beens in the team already. 

28 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Van Veen would be an improvement , there’s too many Mr Beens in the team already. 

Pretty sure he was linked with us under McInnes era? He’s decent at best. Still not good enough in my opinion. But we have little to no options so see why people would take him. 

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s a start. 

In a nutshell

Surely McCarey would help sort out the Aberdeen defence or kick seven shades of shit out of them. Entertainment guaranteed 

5 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

Steve Bruce ?

Has great experience of being abused weekly by his own north east wanker fans, would fit in perfectly here.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Has great experience of being abused weekly by his own north east wanker fans, would fit in perfectly here.  

Superb 👏👏👏