Worth A Look?

I think Considine could do a job in the middle. Even at left back he often tucks in to create a back three. I'd still rather see is make a signing like Liam Lindsay than try and persevere with our current stable of defenders though.

I agree Considine is just as good at left back as at centre back and he's likely to continue at left back.

But it's still an option to bring in 1 left back and 1 centre back rather than 2 centre backs. Just got to see who I'd available and take it from there.

I'd happily see Taylor and Reynolds move on tbh.

Agree, Reynolds and Taylor need replaced if we wish to progress.

Reynolds was a nightmare last season, but has improved significantly this campaign (likely down to playing in front of a strong keeper).

As for Considine, he is a better left back than most in this league, perhaps only bettered by Tierney and, at a push, Wallace.

Reynolds was a nightmare last season, but has improved significantly this campaign (likely down to playing in front of a strong keeper).

As for Considine, he is a better left back than most in this league, perhaps only bettered by Tierney and, at a push, Wallace.

And Shinnie obviously...

aye Reynolds might not be a write off yet.

The taylor replacement could be our most important signing this summer. Hopefully we can get someone of decent quality

Well it won't be Berra as he's just signed for Hearts.

Gyasi Zardes latest:

UPDATE: According to @LAGalaxyOUTSDR & their sources, this rumor is old. After further review we now know that it is old. We apologize.

Nay this shite again! Fuck em, if they are not doing the bizo, then on the bench they go. Rooney has had it far too easy this season, and in seasons gone back to be fair.

You seriously telling me two good players for one starting slot is too much? Streuth

play them both

He's nae exactly old.

32 ? Not young.

My point being that he just signed Aaron Hughes (37) for another year so they'll have a very experienced CB pairing, on paper quite a good pairing too but must be costing a bit for them.

Most of Cathro's other signings have been older players too - the emphasis has really changed away from the young guys with potential they were signing before.

32 ? Not young.

My point being that he just signed Aaron Hughes (37) for another year so they'll have a very experienced CB pairing, on paper quite a good pairing too but must be costing a bit for them.

Most of Cathro's other signings have been older players too - the emphasis has really changed away from the young guys with potential they were signing before.

That is a good pairing.

CB has got to be priority for us. Can't risk them pulling ahead of us again.

And Director of Football.

We used to have Clangers and Diamond and Mackie but not they have Cathro, Levein and Hamilton it feels like they have all the best retards and are pulling ahead again.

Aye, for the time being. I can't see that lasting TOO much longer. Not even Fartz are that stupid. I don't think we'll see the Hipsters in the dugout come kick off 2017-18

Looking at out of contract championship players. Richard Wood(Centre Back) & Marley Watkins both out of contract and players Derek has tried to sign in the past. Both have been playing for their clubs and are likely to be offered new deals.

Other players we could look at Ross Wallace( I believe hibs have made contact), Jason Lowe & Jamie Mackie.

In league one - Dorian Dervitie, Chris Maguire, Jamie Ness, Joe Walsh & Conor Thomas( Maddisons best pal and I believe been recommended to us).