Coopers

New world record of 3 minutes and three seconds to make a barrel.

Some going that. Always thought coopers were a bit limp wristed personally.

Speyside Cooperage are delighted to congratulate David McKenzie on being a brand new Guinness World Records Title holder - Fastest time to build a 190 litre barrel - completing his in an amazing 3 minutes 3 seconds!!!

Speyside Cooperage are delighted to congratulate David McKenzie on being a brand new Guinness World Records Title holder - Fastest time to build a 190 litre barrel - completing his in an amazing 3 minutes 3 seconds!!!

Eb4b taught this cunt everything he knows today.

Neale Cooper and Neil Cooper both played for The Dons.

Davie Cooper was an overrated ex Scottish footballer / ex human.

Hardly over-rated. Davie Cooper was the finest Scottish football player ever regardless of who he played for.

He was my idol when I was a youngster, so much so that I sent him a birthday card when I was a kid.

• Downvote 3

I detested Davie Cooper. Was the epitome of all things Hun.

@rumpy What did you write in the card? "Happy birthday Coops, please can you fix it for me to have Mark Walters phone number?"

I was once described by a scout for a top professional team as having a cultured left foot. Davie was the best primarily left footed player Scotland have ever produced., hence the adoration by a impressionable youngster.

Regardless of the colour of shirt or sectarian preferences, he made Johan Cruyff, Diego Madonna etc... look amateurish with his control and touch.

You Tube is your friend.

Aye thats good going building cask from scratch.

Best job i ever had. Bottles of whisky home near every night.

Some of it real shite.

The spanish sherry casks were best some real nice stuff from them

'Best job I ever had' he says...

Probably the only job he ever paid tax and national insurance more like.

To be fair if all you're doing all day is joining some bits of wood and metal together then you're going to be quick at it .

And every cunt in Deeside knows he will do their menial hard labour for pennies while thinking he's laughing at them.

I know its as fucking shame. That us considers can't spend all day cleaning the dogs footprints, from the boot carpet of the range Rover,

Whilst ensuring our ancestral quiffs don't move out of place,and wearing our red corduroy trousers and brown brogues.

And every cunt in Deeside knows he will do their menial hard labour for pennies while thinking he's laughing at them.

I know its as fucking shame. That us donsiders can't spend all day cleaning the dogs footprints, from the boot carpet of the range Rover,

Whilst ensuring our ancestral quiffs don't move out of place,and wearing our red corduroy trousers and brown brogues.

Fuck sake I forgot I'm nae one of the cullen cunts wank buddies.

How fucking dare I put up a post that doesn't see me fawning sycophantically whilst drooling and deep throating the buffoon.

Fuck me what has the cunt got that see you all want to be his pal, the fucking way you all lick his are is pathetic.

Was he at the dinner last weekend ? No doubt a fight broke out over who was next in turn to suck him off.

• Upvote 1