Coopers

Fuck sake I forgot I'm nae one of the cullen cunts wank buddies.

How fucking dare I put up a post that doesn't see me fawning sycophantically whilst drooling and deep throating the buffoon.

Fuck me what has the cunt got that see you all want to be his pal, the fucking way you all lick his are is pathetic.

Was he at the dinner last weekend ? No doubt a fight broke out over who was next in turn to suck him off.

Unlikely you'd have any wank buddies full stop.

Cant envisage people queuing up to relieve themselves with you in Tesco car park.

How fucking dare I put up a post that doesn't see me fawning sycophantically whilst drooling and deep throating the buffoon.

Fuck me what has the cunt got that see you all want to be his pal, the fucking way you all lick his are is pathetic.

Was he at the dinner last weekend ? No doubt a fight broke out over who was next in turn to suck him off.

You're not a fan then ?

Haha.

I like Boof

But I also enjoy your attacks on him

I know its as fucking shame. That us considers can't spend all day cleaning the dogs footprints, from the boot carpet of the range Rover,

Whilst ensuring our ancestral quiffs don't move out of place,and wearing our red corduroy trousers and brown brogues.

On yersel EL boy.

:laughing:

What have I done now for fuck sake?

You nae interested in coopering world records like?

Zander, successful peadophile

A successful paedo would be one that nobody knows is a paedo.

Only outed paedos are failed ones.

Like yourself for instance. I heard you were once almost lifted in Tesco luring children into your fencing van with the offer of going to see some baby sheepdogs.

Disgusting pervert.

@Thrash will confirm this is true.