The Stand Up Comedy Thread

He wasn't officially on the bill but did a stint as he was in with McDougall anyway.

Pat Rollink. Did he do a joke about being asked to walk in a straight line after being pulled over by a female police officer? "Sir you are staggering"......."Thanks very much, you're not bad yourself". And a joke about his daughter calling him Spiderman, because he can't get out of the bath?

I love gigging with him, it's nice to hear all the Bob Monkhouse gags being recycled.^^^^^^

He nicks them off alive people too.....allegedly (he does)

Pat Rollink. Did he do a joke about being asked to walk in a straight line after being pulled over by a female police officer? "Sir you are staggering"......."Thanks very much, you're not bad yourself". And a joke about his daughter calling him Spiderman, because he can't get out of the bath?

I love gigging with him, it's nice to hear all the Bob Monkhouse gags being recycled.^^^^^^

He nicks them off alive people too.....allegedly (he does)

Yea Rollink has a rep for thieving jokes.

Mitch Hedberg and Steven Wright

Kelt is the funniest of course.

Cheers, mate... though I think the only cunt that laughs at my jokes these days is my loon. He thinks I'm hilarious, bless him. At the restaurant last night I showed him my patent trick for getting chips into a nightclub under the guise of 'decoration' rather than 'foodstuff'. He was pishing himself laughing, the wife was just giving me the death stare that seems to be her default any time I think I'm being funny. Miserable cunt that she is.

Anyway... no, YOU'RE the funniest.

The delivery of Steve Wright with the surrealism of 1980s Emo Philips.

Highly recommended if you haven't seen you.

"I did an experiment earlier with the cat and the dog, I laid down on the floor and played dead to see which one would start eating me first. 12 hours later, I'm now trying to figure out which one stole my wallet" I love the comics that do the sudden "left turn" gags like Emo et al.

"I did an experiment earlier with the cat and the dog, I laid down on the floor and played dead to see which one would start eating me first. 12 hours later, I'm now trying to figure out which one stole my wallet" I love the comics that do the sudden "left turn" gags like Emo et al.

Horrendous. ^^^

A bloke leaned out of his car and asked me "whats the quickest way to get to the hospital, I replied call me a cunt