Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Doing sweepers that didn't exist and conning folk.

That should see him banned from having involvement with any level of football. I was going to sponsor his wee enterprise until I read something similar, might have been on here.

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It's a great concept and a good idea. Agree with the aspect, but a conman is a conman.

Your money... but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

I wouldn't if I were you.

Used to run sweepers for the football team he ran and conned many mums and people into buying, only for the sweepers to not exist. Was pocketing money.

Was also asking his club chairman for lend of money. Stole money from alot of the parents also. I would be very VERY careful.

Respect the beating addiction. Superb, but a leopard won't change it's spots when it comes to the financial side of things. I can see it by just looking at the videos. Cringe videos.

Calling his dog as if it's his child is weird as fuck also.

Thanks for the heads up. Was this in the past or recent?

19 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

If someone can pm the guy's name , or details on his previous shenanigans I can check if it is the same cheel,  shame to see families, ripped off, and kids also being let down by this.

He’s called Zander Thornton. No need to hide his name via PM. Surely if all these allegations are true there will be no comeback by publishing his name. 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen-aberdeenshire/3510075/my-higher-power-is-football-aberdeen-man-who-used-sport-to-beat-addiction-wants-to-use-game-to-help-kids/

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

He’s called Zander Thornton. No need to hide his name via PM. Surely if all these allegations are true there will be no comeback by publishing his name. 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen-aberdeenshire/3510075/my-higher-power-is-football-aberdeen-man-who-used-sport-to-beat-addiction-wants-to-use-game-to-help-kids/

And is this the person allegedly Joe Lewis is involved with? 

3 hours ago, The Boofon said:

No idea. It’s in this thread though. Doesn’t look good. Your fault this Eric. Well done. 

It wasn't me naming an alleged scammer, I asked of the said individual named by someone else was involved with Lewis, this has been confirmed to be NOT the case, just for the avoidance of doubt

On 10/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, The Boofon said:

The video the that he posted of himself on his facebook page, Getting stuck into a few lines. was brilliant. Total meltdown ?