17 hours ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Simple Solution is tell Lewis just to pump the ball upfield "old school" instead of this pissing about at the back which results in a hoof up the park anyways.

That doesn't solve the problem of him letting the ball past him near post, flapping at the ball when there's a man beside him and being unable to catch the fucking thing. 

Just watched the “highlights”.

WTF has happened to the big man?

A couple of seasons ago, he saves the first one all day, deflection or not.

Third one is something you see in amateur fitba.Again Joe of a couple of seasons back throws his cap on it and has a cigar whilst calmly claiming the ball.

Needs benching to regain his focus.

3 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Third one is something you see in amateur fitba.Again Joe of a couple of seasons back throws his cap on it and has a cigar whilst calmly claiming the ball.

Maybe he's always been like this, but he's had a better defence in front of him. Now, he's being left exposed and it's showing up his inadequacies.  He flapped at a similar one v Celtic when Griffiths was infront of him, and that was years ago. 

14 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

He’s got glaucoma. 

1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

Bit picky there.

1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

Bit picky there.

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Some of the abuse, when it gets personal, is OTT. 

Having said that, I always felt for years under McInnes, they were near enough abuse proof to large parts of our support. 

There's a few in this team I really dislike; 

Gallagher, JET, Lewis and probably Ferguson at the minute. 

All of these players are performing below standards required.

JET is someone with a positive attitude etc and a very decent footballer but it all pales into insignificance when you won't shift your arse more than twice a game.

Ferguson isn't affecting games anymore since all the shit in the summer.

Gallagher, it appears to me, has got his last big paycheck and is going through the motions, very laughable attempts and trying to defend.

Joe Lewis needs a break, clearly. The guy was the best keeper in the league for about 3 seasons but the last 2 he's been costing us points more and more. No idea what's changed there, apathy? Boredom? Fuck knows. 

So personal abuse is OTT, you say?

Just to clarify - what personal abuse is it again that you think is fine and what isn't?

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think if you're calling Joe Lewis a lanky streak of shite it's one thing

People bringing his mind and it being weak etc probs crosses a line 

Like for example, if I said to you: "you're a balding, narrow shouldered weegie bastard"  that might be too far. 

So I wouldn't say it. 

Now if I said, "ti fuck big chin" 

Less severe. Next time you need to check in, let me know

You're lucky I have moved on from this style on here

Otherwise,  I might say something like "my chin? You ARE kidding aren't you? I've still got the photos you posted years ago that I can post if you like? Your chins like a very large isosceles triangle".

• 2 weeks later...