The Aberdeen Man That Tried To Blackmail The Royal Family And Sue Afc-Chat

Bebo

• Admin

This is a weird story of how way back in 2015, i received some threats of legal action against AFC-Chat and myself personally for the site hosting a thread called Ian Strachan /Paul Adalsteinsson.

Paul Adalsteinsson, or formally known as Ian Strachan was born in Aberdeen and tried to blackmail the Royal Family for £50k over a gay sex video, was sentenced to 5 years but only served 22 months, fleeing the country and getting plastic surgery to hide his identity on the run.

While he played the socialite in London and Dubai, he demanded i remove the thread, which i would probably have done had he been polite about it. But he went straight into lies and threats about being in breach of national security and a Ministry of Defence D-Notice. Which is as confusing as it is hilarious.

After a few incoherent and abusive emails from himself and legal claims which made no sense or had any basis in the legal system, this was his final reply to me:

Not threats statements of intent… I use a team of lawyers so I don’t have to appear myself you moron.

You have now made this personal. Hope you can afford.
Your a non entity, to scared to reveal your name hiding behind a little chat board, your so pale insignificant in the scheme of things that i wouldn’t usually bother. However, having the law on my side I will look forward to tangling you up in non stop trips to London Courts, piles of paperwork, lawyers fees and time that you will one day publicly apologise and be in debt to me. Well thought out!!!!
Good Luck

No tangling up in court, no trips to London, no paperwork or lawyers fees and no public apology from myself.

Today the P&J and Telegraph reported that he killed himself.

The Hat won in the end.

Socialite who tried to blackmail the Royal Family killed himself, inquest hears

Inquest into death of Aberdeen playboy who blackmailed Royal Family

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Admin

Clearly a disturbed individual, but a dead one now.

Any need for this thread? Seems awfy ghoulish.......

Normally i wouldn't. But i thought i'd pull back the curtain and show you guys what it's like running a forum, having to deal with the police, receiving abusive threats and legal claims, frivolous all the same.

This guy in particular was a complete cunt.

• Upvote 5

Think i went to school with that guy. Was the year above me at Cults Academy if its the same guy. Used to wear a fluorescent yellow Ski jacket if memory serves me right. Think i had a fight with him once also when he picked on a girl and held her upside down by her ankles.

Nice story but the Daily Mail article has him down as going to the Grammar School. Could be pish I suppose

Don't know about that.

I ken a chap who killed himself a few years back in Wick, nobody liked him, most folk were delighted when he did the necessary.

Maybe so...

No need to publicly gloat if at any point you think you got one over on a nae richter though. Is there.

And the important principle here is, a prick is still a prick, even if he's dead.

The Facebook generation probably don't get that, everyone who dies deserves sympathy on there.

Some folk are arseholes and other folk who were subject to their arsehole tactics can be chuffed when they die. No problemo.

• Admin

Coming across as 'chuffed' because someone with mental issues has done away with themselves is a poor show.

Thread should be deleted.

In no way was the thread created with the intention of coming across as gloating, merely 'look at this weird story', a local man, how it relates to The Hat and myself personally and the occasional stuff i have to deal with running the place.

I will however edit the title a bit.

Tup,

I get the impression a lot of folk think you're a prick, should everyone rejoice when you decide to end it all?

You could if you wanted, but you'd be waiting until hell froze over.

It's all about survival of the fittest, and I'm one of the fittest, a born survivor.

A thankless task for sure mate.

I run a Hibs Facebook group with around 9000 followers and some of the messages I receive are fucking bizarre, but it's still worth it to connect people, share the banter and laugh endlessly at Sevco and Hearts.

Do they know you are a 1,200+ post member of a Dons forum?

Missed a trick there bebo min. As soon as he started spouting shit about D-notices and national security you should have phoned grampian special branch...

Give the cunt something to really be worried about.

Nae cunt likes a grass Big Man.

• Upvote 1