The Aberdeen Man That Tried To Blackmail The Royal Family And Sue Afc-Chat

Bebo

Normally i wouldn't. But i thought i'd pull back the curtain and show you guys what it's like running a forum, having to deal with the police, receiving abusive threats and legal claims, frivolous all the same.

This guy in particular was a complete cunt.

So..are these abusive threats, legal claims and having to deal wtih the police an on-going thing in relation to more than one thread?

If it was I'd imagine the site would have been shut down many moons ago.

Never mind...the 'complete cunt' (a disabled, registered alcoholic drug user) is now dead. And as proudly proclaimed in initial post;

'The Hat won in the end'

• Downvote 3
  • Admin

Aye rumps, we do receive legal threats on a semi-regular basis because of the content other people post.

Recently, for the first time ever I had to meet the police because of a few posters content was reported to the police. This is unfortunately the down side of running a forum, but contrarians like yourself always shout about censorship when we're only protecting ourselves, the site and posters themselves.

Aye rumps, we do receive legal threats on a semi-regular basis because of the content other people post.

Recently, for the first time ever I had to meet the police because of a few posters content was reported to the police. This is unfortunately the down side of running a forum, but contrarians like yourself always shout about censorship when we're only protecting ourselves, the site and posters themselves.

@@Bebo, did you not once receive threats from a solicitor about me for telling the truth. Not long after I joined.

But having the site registered in a foriegn country server helps with these semi-regular threats ?

Unlikely.

• Admin

Unlikely.

Call me a liar if you want. The posters involved on here could quite easily collaborate and I still have in possession the official documentation which names AFC-Chat.

Just because it doesn't fit your agenda, doesn't mean it's hashtag fake news.

I had forgotten but you're right, you accused someone of beating up a woman. But it was proved in court too.

I was able to tell truth because the prick was representing me on the day he appeared in court himself after being on remand. Was utterly outrageous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rather than being cast as a contrarian, I actually assist in censoring this site.

Just the other day I reined in a few imbeciles for shouting their immature mouths off about taking drugs.

I also stopped folk making crude derogatory remarks about some offshore kitchen porter and his wife after he won a million on lottery.

Two that spring to mind amongst many other times I've finger wagged peole for stepping out of line.

Do I get any thanks in amongst the banning orders and constant moderator supervision??

Nyet, Non, Nada.

• Downvote 3

Call me a liar if you want. The posters involved on here could quite easily collaborate and I still have in possession the official documentation which names AFC-Chat.

Just because it doesn't fit your agenda, doesn't mean it's hashtag fake news.

Any chance of some more -1's?

• Upvote 1