Nk Siroki Brijeg 0 - 2 Aberdeen (1 - 3 On Agg)

Why are we favourites for this match? We couldn't even beat them on our own patch.

Sorry guys, I just don't see us doing this.

First game of the season, unlucky not to go 2 up, we were the better team.

Another weeks training and I'm confident we'll score over there.

No doubt they will make it tough, but we should go through

• Upvote 2

Why are we favourites for this match? We couldn't even beat them on our own patch.

Sorry guys, I just don't see us doing this.

I don't see it either. Continental european teams are always a far tough proposition on their own turf - and as you mention, we struggled against them at home! I also read somewhere, these have only lost 2 of their last 30 matches at home.

Forecast for Thursday is also 32C! All the ingredients for another inglorious evening for Scottish football!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The more confident the Bosnians are the better.

I'm feeling better about this than I was last week. We've done well away from home in recent seasons and I think we'll get after them. GMS and Christie have the beating of their defence. Only issue is striker. Rooney was woeful first leg, Maynard probably not fit enough, stockley too much of a liability. Think id go with Stewart up top.

I don't see it either. Continental european teams are always a far tough proposition on their own turf - and as you mention, we struggled against them at home! I also read somewhere, these have only lost 2 of their last 30 matches at home.

Forecast for Thursday is also 32C! All the ingredients for another inglorious evening for Scottish football!

Lol last time we were to face a tea this confident & boasting a huge unbeaten home record.

WE DEMOLISHED THEM THREE NIL.

Fact of the day: if we do go through on Thursday it'll only be the third time we've won a tie having been behind after the first leg ('78 and '84).

You're actually correct with the third time bit. The other two times we've gone through after drawing at Pittodrie were Dnipro & Groningen. We've failed to qualify after drawing at home in the first leg 8 times ...

Guest RosemountRed

You're actually correct with the third time bit. The other two times we've gone through after drawing at Pittodrie were Dnipro & Groningen. We've failed to qualify after drawing at home 8 times ...

This team are worse than Dnipro and Groningen.

You're actually correct with the third time bit. The other two times we've gone through after drawing at Pittodrie were Dnipro & Groningen. We've failed to qualify after drawing at home in the first leg 8 times ...

It's not the draw that's the problem, it's the away goal. These cunts are diving time wasting bastards and will undoubtedly do a Kairat and play about 12 minutes of actual football tomorrow.