English Premier League

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I always find this response amusing and I've done it myself... however, you, clearly, otherwise why click on the thread? Surely you'd avoid?

Or... cans. 

Canna mind what rules Parko's got for English fitba again. Chops and changes.

You're not allowed to watch it cos Sky's ruined football and it stops people attending Scottish matches. I think. 

However, it can be on in the background when you're taking pics of craft beers on a Sunday. You're also encouraged to take in a game if you're ever in London.

Other than that FUCK SKY & THE EPL.

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Canna mind what rules Parko's got for English fitba again. Chops and changes.

You're not allowed to watch it cos Sky's ruined football and it stops people attending Scottish matches. I think. 

However, it can be on in the background when you're taking pics of craft beers on a Sunday. You're also encouraged to take in a game if you're ever in London.

Other than that FUCK SKY & THE EPL.

Aye. That's pretty much it to be honest ?

• Haha 1
On 8/21/2021 at 8:06 PM, Roberto said:

Do City even need Kane? Think it would be pointless signing him as they are solid as fuck going forward.

Surely going for Lewandowski at a cheaper price would make more sense IF they were determined to bring a striker in.

Lewandowski is a class act.

have thought this myself.

but yet I read pundits quoting 150m for him and stating he is their missing jigsaw piece, that aguero wasn’t.

so I’m confused.

On 8/21/2021 at 8:06 PM, Roberto said:

Do City even need Kane? Think it would be pointless signing him as they are solid as fuck going forward.

Surely going for Lewandowski at a cheaper price would make more sense IF they were determined to bring a striker in.

Lewandowski is a class act.

have thought this myself.

but yet I read pundits quoting 150m for him and stating he is their missing jigsaw piece, that aguero wasn’t.

so I’m confused.

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

LOL my post was aimed at you getting a boner.

Probably the most you ever post is when it comes to United.

I think he will score a few but he won't at all be what the Premier League and fans think he is going to be like.

Wish you put the same effort into the Dons as you do when it comes to United. I would like you so much more (than I already do).

haha

just like a small bit of (gay) football chat.  get that with epl & euro football. 

too scared to venture into the football forum; fuck knows what sorts I’ll find.