English Premier League

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Come on min

Not sure what you mean. I asked him who was saying this and the data which showed it wasn't true. 

I made no comment on whether it was true or not. Id find it strange if it were the case, given that the vast majority of the population are vaccinated (82% of everyone over 12 has had 2 doses). Which is partly why I asked who was making the claim. 

I know earlier in the year that the vast  majority of hospitalisations were unvaxxed people but that was before most people had received both doses. I'd find it strange if the 18% unvaccinated were providing most of the hospitalisations tbh. However I bet there's a far higher percentage of hospitalisations than the 18% unvaxxed. 

Again, it's why I asked what the actual data was. 

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

And if going that route, doesn't mean they don't have conditions brought on from having the vaccine...

As I said, it's not exclusive to the vaccine, some players will just have conditions, others will have them triggered whether by supplements they are fed, vaccines they take or the possibly the virus but then a lot of people like to pretend the virus can't bring on conditions in younger people.

17 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Ray Kennedy. Animal that fucked over McMaster.

I caught the last 15 mins of the game and one of them took off his top to reveal ‘RIP Ava White’

Think they just do it every week for whoever they want. 

though as much as I irrationally hate Liverpool, couple of decent goals there. 

Only got round to watching Everton Arsenal last night.  Exciting finish yes (plus VAR blah blah blah).  But the quality was absolutely shocking.  Cunts are on, what, 25 times our mob’s salaries?  Couldn’t string a pass together unless it was keeper, round the back 3 and back to the keeper again.

Genuinely, is that top four battle going to bust the rest?  will they be happy to carry on regardless in a similar if upsized fashion to us and just enjoy one of the diddies getting a wee shottie at the table every so often (currently West Ham).

Shite to watch like.

4 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

was close to going to the mcr one years ago but ended up in rusholme instead

Over there for a game ?

Had some awful times at Old Trafford, totally robbed in a handful of games.

Lineker in '89 then no win in 23 years, 26 games against United in league&cup, plus 2 FA Cup semis.

Missed just the 1 game out of all them and that was the one when most of us wanted to lose in '99.  

All them games there, then 2012 i couldn't make it and low and behold we only go and win.

Thought fuck it the next time, didn't go and won again.

Went the one after that and lost 3-0. ?

Missed the 2018 win, and last season there was no crowd.

So, 32 years since i've seen a win there live.

This was it

Jim Leighton in goal for United, and was the only time i ever see Lineker score from outside the area.

Some bounce behind the goal, but we was in the seats in the corner.

Won there 3-0 in the League Cup two months previous, was in the standing for that one, great night.

On 12/8/2021 at 9:03 AM, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Only got round to watching Everton Arsenal last night.  Exciting finish yes (plus VAR blah blah blah).  But the quality was absolutely shocking.  Cunts are on, what, 25 times our mob’s salaries?  Couldn’t string a pass together unless it was keeper, round the back 3 and back to the keeper again.

Genuinely, is that top four battle going to bust the rest?  will they be happy to carry on regardless in a similar if upsized fashion to us and just enjoy one of the diddies getting a wee shottie at the table every so often (currently West Ham).

Shite to watch like.

Saw the second half of that game and it stood out to me how poor the quality was. Good winning goal though. Two pathetic teams (and clubs).