Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

English Premier League

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to know why Liverpool & Man City home fans do the whistling & booing when opponents got the ball.

They're the only two that do it, easily best two teams in the league as well, so is there any need for it unless they are against each other/big rivals.

Citys mostly whistles i must say, but Liverpool do both.

Probably do it to piss old Cockers off. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

I learned tonight that I know jack shit about the EPL. I didn't know thon ex-Hearts tramp was on the AV coaching staff, thought Ashley Young retired about five years ago and always thought Ollie Watkins was a white bloke. ?

Same, had to do a double-take when I saw Ashley Young's name mentioned yesterday, thought he'd disappeared into retirement after Man Utd.

I'd also been labouring under the assumption that Ivan Toney was a big lumbering white lad from Eastern Europe or Australia or some shit, little did I realise he's an athletic gentleman that the Jamaican national team has been looking to call up :clangers2:

3 hours ago, Ando said:

Same, had to do a double-take when I saw Ashley Young's name mentioned yesterday, thought he'd disappeared into retirement after Man Utd.

I'd also been labouring under the assumption that Ivan Toney was a big lumbering white lad from Eastern Europe or Australia or some shit, little did I realise he's an athletic gentleman that the Jamaican national team has been looking to call up :clangers2:

Joined Inter Milan for a couple of years and won the league.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I think he's a top manager but he is fairly being dealt a shit card with the owners at Leicester.

Maybe. But he's got a history of taking a job and getting the best out of the players already there, but it starts going downhill once he brings his own players in. Obviously a good man manager, not sure he's got an eye for a player though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2022 at 11:21 AM, The Cockney Don said:

Ronaldo, what a prick the geezer is.

Great player no doubt, but very much a self serving wanker all the same.

Hope MU release him, Portugal bomb at the World Cup and that his next career move back fires on him.

Would ultimately be ironic if he gets remembered as the wanker he is as opposed to the great footballer that he also is.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:21 AM, The Cockney Don said:

Ronaldo, what a prick the geezer is.

Great player no doubt, but very much a self serving wanker all the same.

Hope MU release him, Portugal bomb at the World Cup and that his next career move back fires on him.

Would ultimately be ironic if he gets remembered as the wanker he is as opposed to the great footballer that he also is.