English Premier League

I stated that i prefer to watch other leagues. Do i have to think the EPL is the super-duperest just because you do? Stoke vs West Brom, Watford vs Bournmouth, Brighton vs Huddersfield, West Ham vs Newcastle. Haud me the fuck back.... :suicide:

As you'll see from my previous posting, i never try and curry favour with anyone on here.I say what i think, not what folk want me to think.

Nobody thinks it's the superest duperest.

Engage brain. Ignore what tv presenters say, it's their job to hype up a match.

But compare like for like you stupid shit.

Recreativo vs levanter is rubbish as is Siena vs Atlanta.

I rarely watch EPL games, most of them are absolutely dross and i've no emotional attachment to any side.

Mainly just watch Scottish games but have found myself flicking on La Liga or Serie A games of an evening, if i'm bored. The style of football is much more preferable to me. Focuses much more on technique and tactics, rather than the physicality that is the hallmark of English football.

But compare like for like you stupid shit.

Recreativo vs levanter is rubbish as is Siena vs Atlanta.

Learn to read, "you stupid shit" (not sure quite what the need for the abuse was? You're very defensive about the EPL...)

As i said above, i prefer the style of football in La Liga and Serie A (btw Siena are in Serie C and Recreativo are in Segunda B, both the third tiers, which perhaps highlights your ignorance of the competitions...). I didn't say it was better, i said i prefer the style of play.

I prefer a focus on technique and tactics, over the focus on physicality that i believe exists in English football (although that's slowly changing a bit at the top end of the league).

The English Championship in particular is a horrendous watch, as each team seems to simply try and out muscle and out run their opponents.

I used to watch a load of EPL football.

But since I've binned Sky Sports I hardly watch a live 90 mins of it now unless I'm in the pub like I will be tonight.

I record MOTD and watch that on a Sunday morning whilst slobbing about first thing, but I spend far more of my time watching the dons home and away.

Chumps League and Europa are on occasionally as I have BT Sports but mostly it's the highlights package for me with that.

Saw 20 mins of Spurs v West Ham second half last night. Spurs camped in West Ham's half. Did fucking nothing whilst there. Boring as fuck. Missed the two screamers right enough.

Poor example Dynam Min. You should know that.

Bad team playing away from home against Real Madrid conquerors.

Was always going to be difficult to watch.

A arsenal-man u was good

Arsenal Chelsea Game the other night was good. Not amazing but worth watching.

3 scrappy goals in it's 1-2 loss to city does not immediately shout good game.

But was tense exciting to watch live

It's the same as any other big league.

Hit and miss with good players and good teams.

But it is hipster on here to be anti epl

• Downvote 1

A arsenal-man u was good

Arsenal Chelsea Game the other night was good. Not amazing but worth watching.

3 scrappy goals in it's 1-2 loss to city does not immediately shout good game.

But was tense exciting to watch live

It's the same as any other big league.

Hit and miss with good players and good teams.

But it is hipster on here to be anti epl

the problem with the EPL is the hype, its wall to wall coverage and headlines about astronomical fee's. The hype doesn't back up the football being played.

Please stop spouting shite about it being hipster on here to be anti epl, people see it for what it is, overhyped garbage which more often than not will disappoint

No you don't see it for what it is.

You're opinion is clouded by the hype that tv and written media feed you.

And you're too fuckin stupid to ignore it

Is it really difficult for you to understand that I don't watch football anymore unless I support the teams playing?

I ignore the hype because I don't watch it

fat bluto caling some else stupid. thats brilliant. Go have another beer and pretend its cool to drink everyday in the dam on your own. The only "dweeb" on here is you

Poor example Dynam Min. You should know that.

Bad team playing away from home against Real Madrid conquerors.

Was always going to be difficult to watch.

I didn't mean it in a wider context. Just that last nights game was mince.

I don't watch nearly as much (non Aberdeen) football as I used to. Partly due to not having Sky or BT, partly due to my interest isn't the same in other leagues.

After only 15 minutes of Liverpool Everton, its like Spurs West Am last night and nothing like the Arsenal Chelsea game.

These teams arent at anywhere near the same level of technical skill and Im already bored of it.

We can excuse Kanes lack of sharpness last night as coming back from injury but he was as sluggish as hell.