Ke1t

Telly Birds Who Have 'that Look' About Them.

Obviously Kelly and Vorderman.... that goes without saying.

Lozza... that's what Lorraine's fans call her... Lozza makes out like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but she has 'that look' about her that says she's choking for the cock and look out if she gets you cornered at the Christmas party after a few shandies, the dirty, dirty, dirty fucking minx.

Vorders... that's what the papers call her... Vorders, on the other hand is a fully fledged predator of innocent young tot, and she doesn't give a fuck who knows it... she'd tackle you to the ground if you tried to run, and she not only enjoys it up the wrong un, she DEMANDS you stick your frightened little gentleman right up where many are afeared to tread, the filthy hoor that she is.

What other smashing telly birds have the look about them that says, "I might host a kids TV show, but get me within a hundred yards of a solid peen and I'll smash it like a fucking neep!"

amqh6h.jpg

ChO5HjfW4AII1Sz.jpg

dirtiest lookin bastart ehv seen in meh puff, rides like wind, pus like a discarded terrahawk sculpt

ya cunt eh widna want tae wak up next tae it

ChO5HjfW4AII1Sz.jpg

dirtiest lookin bastart ehv seen in meh puff, rides like wind, pus like a discarded terrahawk sculpt

Preferable to your cellmate in Castle Huntly though AK.

Crivvens!

Definitely more in the Vorderman column.... a natural predator that actively hunts down the unsuspecting cock and leaps on it like a starving fucking weasel...

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Ke1t

Crivvens!

Definitely more in the Vorderman column.... a natural predator that actively hunts down the unsuspecting cock and leaps on it like a starving fucking weasel...

maxresdefault.jpg

Seen her in the anniesland aldi a while back, nothing special in the flesh.

Katarzyna "Kasia" Madera [sorry, find a photie yersel]

She'd likely still go to work with it running down her leg and Colin Monk all over her skirt.

ChO5HjfW4AII1Sz.jpg

Looks like she's been dragged through a deep fat fryer backwards.

IMG_8517.jpg

Is that the Geordie bird from BBC Breakfast?

Geordie birds,in my experience,ate pure filth.

Aye, that's Steph, that is.

She's a smoggie.

@@360 BHH

2689_natalie-sawyer.jpg

Ooh yes, she could tell me Dundee were getting humped by Wick Academy and that tup had scored all the goals and it wouldn't matter a damn as long as she was nekkid and had that smile she has

• Upvote 1

Canna help but think the day the FBI and ATF raid Kelt's remote shack, they're going to find the used and abused remains of Vorders and Lozza.

Canna help but think the day the FBI and ATF raid Kelt's remote shack, they're going to find the used and abused remains of Vorders and Lozza.

Or maybe the used and abused body of Ke1t...