Ke1t

Telly Birds Who Have 'that Look' About Them.

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

^^^ To save anyone watching Kelt's video, it's basically Brett Anderson wearing wellies, washing windows, and assembling garden furniture. 

You're a screaming gayser is your problem. Hans... don't think I haven't noticed. 

I would drag myself through a field of broken glass, used johnnies, and AIDS needles just to wank in her shadow. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You're a screaming gayser is your problem. Hans... don't think I haven't noticed. 

I would drag myself through a field of broken glass, used johnnies, and AIDS needles just to wank in her shadow. 

She tries tooooooo hard Kelto. Too hard. It's just not cricket. 

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Loved Get here if you can by Oleta

10 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Grays’ back garden.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

She tries tooooooo hard Kelto. Too hard. It's just not cricket. 

All part of the attraction, Hanzible Lecter... all part of the attraction. 

Keeping herself in tip top condition with a combination of ruthless exercise and terrific surgeries. 

Would love to jam my little fireman square between her pumped up tits... open goal right there... and blow a monstrous load right into her open gob. 

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

All part of the attraction, Hanzible Lecter... all part of the attraction. 

Keeping herself in tip top condition with a combination of ruthless exercise and terrific surgeries. 

Would love to jam my little fireman square between her pumped up tits... open goal right there... and blow a monstrous load right into her open gob. 

I see Dame Barbara Cartland is an influence on your romantic prose. 

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I see Dame Barbara Cartland is an influence on your romantic prose. 

I did lift that line from her lesser known 'Her fud stank of Johnnies' novel. 

That’s disgusting 

I’m in 

3-E47-B020-C160-4710-A368-E557-A64441-A9

edit, come away Hanzoid!

Edited by Poodler

On 5/1/2021 at 1:24 PM, Poodler said:

That’s disgusting 

I’m in 

3-E47-B020-C160-4710-A368-E557-A64441-A9

edit, come away Hanzoid!

Her total desperation is not appealing to mine eye. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Her total desperation is not appealing to mine eye. 

Since my buddy Gay Dave moved away I've been looking for a new gay pal to fill my quota... (fnar)... I would like for YOU to fill my quota, Hammy the Hanster.... 

Can I cite you as "My gay buddy" in any subsequent arguments I have that require me to reference a homosexual chum in order to shut down any claims of homophobia aimed at yours truly?

Picture not so much but not going to lie the phrase bikinirummaging brought back a few pleasant memories.

And no, I wasn’t wearing it at the time!

7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Since my buddy Gay Dave moved away I've been looking for a new gay pal to fill my quota... (fnar)... I would like for YOU to fill my quota, Hammy the Hanster.... 

Can I cite you as "My gay buddy" in any subsequent arguments I have that require me to reference a homosexual chum in order to shut down any claims of homophobia aimed at yours truly?

😘

14 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Kylie Pentelow

spacer.png

She has a bit of a beak on her when you see her in profile

But for those of us that are or have been employed in the caring professions, the name "Kylie" is just a big no no

They are a range of protective pads/sheets that cater to the bed pishers eliminatory challenged 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

She has a bit of a beak on her when you see her in profile

But for those of us that are or have been employed in the caring professions, the name "Kylie" is just a big no no

They are a range of protective pads/sheets that cater to the bed pishers eliminatory challenged 

She's still lovely though. Definitely got a dirty streak, you can tell.  And not in a caring professon type of way, of course, i.e. soiling herself and her grabbing it and smushing it all over the walls. 

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Penny Lancaster is a big unit. Never noticed it before. I'd be in like Flynn.

She never recovered from her rival upstaging her in the Stacey’s Mom video. Must have found solace in cream buns and the gravy boat.

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

She never recovered from her rival upstaging her in the Stacey’s Mom video. Must have found solace in cream buns and the gravy boat.

Not got a fucking clue what you are on about. Who's Stacey?

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Not got a fucking clue what you are on about. Who's Stacey?

11 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Stacys mum likes it up the bum

Didn't realise your sister was called Stacey.