Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

New Stadium Approved

I don’t mind the idea of a joint venture, leisure centre/community multipurpose stadium but NOT if it means (which most likely will) we have to have a fkn running track around the fkn pitch. Nope nope nope nope get to fk nope.

we should include a hotel as part of the build (from the clubs side) as that can bring in funds to the club.

It helped keep Killie afloat for years 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I don’t mind the idea of a joint venture, leisure centre/community multipurpose stadium but NOT if it means (which most likely will) we have to have a fkn running track around the fkn pitch. Nope nope nope nope get to fk nope.

we should include a hotel as part of the build (from the clubs side) as that can bring in funds to the club.

The running track could run from todders to ibrox to allow a simple path for our brightest talents to get there no hassle when called upon.

Ash Taylor won't get to go 

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

DoubleTree didn't do particularly well on that exact site, sack that idea and get a pub instead. 

6 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

DoubleTree didn't do particularly well on that exact site, sack that idea and get a pub instead. 

Assuming that went down the pan due to the pandemic & oil slump for most part so would expect same from a pub in that respect but I am talking about for when all things are back to relative normality 

• 1 month later...
Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Get it built ?

This and a non old-firm manager will get me back on board. Imagine drowning a bus of Huns at the beach.

I liked the inference in the EE article that said the bulk of the £150M the council we looking to spend would be stadium related but i suppose there would be a chunk of cash to be spend relocating the climbing wall place but there was also a bit about updated leisure facilities to replace the existing presumably but not sure how that would happen with the ballroom in the middle 

3 hours ago, eddiec said:

I liked the inference in the EE article that said the bulk of the £150M the council we looking to spend would be stadium related but i suppose there would be a chunk of cash to be spend relocating the climbing wall place but there was also a bit about updated leisure facilities to replace the existing presumably but not sure how that would happen with the ballroom in the middle 

Where are you seeing this ? Just searched the EE website and find any reference to a £150 m being spent

ok found the link

14 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

The stadium better not become more of an all round sports complex rather than a football stadium if the council get involved.

Last thing we need is a smaller version of Hampden where you are a mile away from the pitch. 

There's a running track at the sports Village just along the road so you'd think we'd be OK.