boboisared

New Stadium Approved

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Get it built ūüėé

This and a non old-firm manager will get me back on board. Imagine drowning a bus of Huns at the beach.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Yorston Vasey said:

McInnes getting a hot dog stand named after him as part of his termination package.

FIFY

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

McInnes getting a hot dog turd named after him as part of his termination package.

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal

I liked the inference in the EE article that said the bulk of the £150M the council we looking to spend would be stadium related but i suppose there would be a chunk of cash to be spend relocating the climbing wall place but there was also a bit about updated leisure facilities to replace the existing presumably but not sure how that would happen with the ballroom in the middle 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, eddiec said:

I liked the inference in the EE article that said the bulk of the £150M the council we looking to spend would be stadium related but i suppose there would be a chunk of cash to be spend relocating the climbing wall place but there was also a bit about updated leisure facilities to replace the existing presumably but not sure how that would happen with the ballroom in the middle 

Where are you seeing this ? Just searched the EE website and find any reference to a £150 m being spent

ok found the link

Edited by redstrummer

The stadium better not become more of an all round sports complex rather than a football stadium if the council get involved.

Last thing we need is a smaller version of Hampden where you are a mile away from the pitch. 

14 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

The stadium better not become more of an all round sports complex rather than a football stadium if the council get involved.

Last thing we need is a smaller version of Hampden where you are a mile away from the pitch. 

There's a running track at the sports Village just along the road so you'd think we'd be OK. 

What will be the completion date.   2131.???    What will become of Cormack park super training facilities,  could it become a ground for all the old retirees from west hill for days out and picnics.    

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

The Slavia Prague stadium that Rangers played in last night would be a blueprint of how I would want our new stadium to look.

Posted (edited)

Even £10M from the council would swing us to going with the beach site. Any less is not exciting and any more is surely pie in the sky.

Edited by Tord31

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Even £10M from the council would swing us to going with the beach site. Any less is not exciting and any more is surely pie in the sky.

Get the Cormack Community Stadium built! 

I'll have a season ticket in the new Beach End (or Dave Cormack East Stand to give it its official title) 

Edited by aberdeen1970

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

The Slavia Prague stadium that Rangers played in last night would be a blueprint of how I would want our new stadium to look.

empty?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

empty?

One without Huns in it. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, Yorston Vasey said:

McInnes getting a stand named after him as part of his termination package.

The Bell End

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, starryfish said:

Yep, looks great with the steep stands just under 20k capacity 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=slavia+prague+stadium&prmd=minv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDqsC55KrvAhUxUBUIHYQxAukQ_AUoAnoECA8QAg&biw=776&bih=505#imgrc=qJ1Zb2KjgyYRdM

Wont believe it till I see it superimposed between the ferris wheel and the beach ballroom

Agree though, very smart. 

8 hours ago, redstrummer said:

I‚Äôd take a stadium like that. It‚Äôs even got a MacDonalds on the outside to suit our American investorsūü§©

On 3/8/2021 at 10:07 PM, milne_afc said:

If we're borrowing it does that mean local huns will be paying for it through council tax? - lol

as with everything in Aberdeen, it'll be at least ten years before a digger hits the ground. Excellent 

Posted (edited)

This surely means we have to play our European games in Dundee or Glasgow as was stated by the upstanding members of the board!!!!

Edited by ullevi

29 minutes ago, ullevi said:

This surely means we have to play our European games in Dundee or Glasgow as was stated by the upstanding members of the board!!!!

Is that only if we make the group stages or the qualifiers also??

4 hours ago, ullevi said:

Thankfully the shit spickin tcheuchter who came out with that nonsense is a bit part player now