Sam Cosgrove

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Aye. Fuck taking that carthorse back for a suggestion.

Might as well take McInnes back at the same time.

Get fucked.

Cats are sneaky, anti-social pricks.

Arseholes.

A perfect match for a pish stained, unrideable, spinster biler I suppose.

Didn't realise the hat was full of them. ?

Look at me. I'm a dug, help me coz I'm too thick to look after masel, beat me stupid, dae what ye like and I'll still come back. Ohh and mind pick up ma shite. 

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That explains a lot of your posts

I apologise if you thought my post was intended to lure you into conversation, it certainly was not. I've no desire to engage with you at all, not now nor in the future. Don't reply, it's not necessary nor will it be welcomed. We are done here. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Look at me. I'm a dug, help me coz I'm too thick to look after masel, beat me stupid, dae what ye like and I'll still come back. Ohh and mind pick up ma shite. 

Dogs don’t deserve to be “beat stupid” at any time and is a reflection on a shit stained human being!

dogs certainly aren’t thick and can understand basic commands and duties! Have you ever seen a bomb disposal feline?, blind assisting moggy?, security guard cat? Sheep herding mini lion?

dogs manage all those jobs with ease!

wild dogs in Africa have been looking after themselves in the wild without help for centuries without human help!

3075-DEB2-2-A14-493-F-AE67-6677-E2-DD604Moan the dugs ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Dogs don’t deserve to be “beat stupid” at any time and is a reflection on a shit stained human being!

dogs certainly aren’t thick and can understand basic commands and duties! Have you ever seen a bomb disposal feline?, blind assisting moggy?, security guard cat? Sheep herding mini lion?

dogs manage all those jobs with ease!

wild dogs in Africa have been looking after themselves in the wild without help for centuries without human help!

3075-DEB2-2-A14-493-F-AE67-6677-E2-DD604Moan the dugs ?

Bonny dog but I’m not sure I fancy that things chances against a lion min ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, NEM said:

Bonny dog but I’m not sure I fancy that things chances against a lion min ?

Nor do I, he will defo need help tackling one of them.mass pack of wolves or a few kangols or dogo argentinos would do the trick, maybe ?

and for some strange reason I always thought that the lion was the biggest out the cat family, king of Africa and all that!, didn’t know it was a tiger!,always looked smaller to me 

Grizzly was born in 1986 and he grew up in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. He grew up with the Guitard family and had puppies with Kiska his mate. Paul Guitard trained all of the dogs to be sled dogs and Grizzly was the lead dog.

Grizzly is extraordinary because he survived a bear attack, while saving his owner, Paul Guitard. When Paul was taking his dogs for a run they came across two bear cubs. All of a sudden the mother bear flew out of the bush and attacked. She grabbed Paul and pulled him off his bike. The dogs went on a hundred meters or so until Grizzly brought them to a halt. He charged at the bear trying to make her let Paul go. The bear let Paul go for a few seconds and tried to get rid of Grizzly. Mr. Guitard started up a tree when the black bear turned and sank her teeth into Paul's right foot. Paul Guitard started kicking at her trying to make her let go. Grizzly went for the bear again and she let go. Paul scrambled up the tree. This went on for about six hours. When his friend and brother-in-law came to the rescue, Paul instructed them to go get a gun. Grizzly fought the bear off for another hour. Then the sound of all-terrain vehicles filled the air. The bear began to charge until Paul's friend shot her.

"I can honestly say, and I've said it a hundred times, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for that dog. I'd be dead. That bear would have killed me." - Paul Guitard

8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Nor do I, he will defo need help tackling one of them.mass pack of wolves or a few kangols or dogo argentinos would do the trick, maybe ?

and for some strange reason I always thought that the lion was the biggest out the cat family, king of Africa and all that!, didn’t know it was a tiger!,always looked smaller to me 

Tigers are a good bit bigger and would tonk any lion in a square go. The jaguars are the ones you've to watch out for, smaller but brutally powerful. These fuckers go diving into the water and wrestle crocs. So if you are stoating hame fae the beer garden this weekend armed with nothing other than a kebab and come face to face with a jaguar then just accept your fate with grace. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Tigers are a good bit bigger and would tonk any lion in a square go. The jaguars are the ones you've to watch out for, smaller but brutally powerful. These fuckers go diving into the water and wrestle crocs. So if you are stoating hame fae the beer garden this weekend armed with nothing other than a kebab and come face to face with a jaguar then just accept your fate with grace. 

A jaguar would shite it from a tiger.  Tigers are about twice the size. 

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

A jaguar would shite it from a tiger.  Tigers are about twice the size. 

Possibly. 

However unless the jaguar books itself on a flight from North/Central/South America to Eastern Asia then they are highly unlikely to ever come across each other.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Possibly. 

However unless the jaguar books itself on a flight from North/Central/South America to Eastern Asia then they are highly unlikely to ever come across each other.

A tiger could sail to the Americas.  Or they might bump into each other in a zoo. The jaguar's getting his arse kicked though. 

I do chuckle at the thought of some Birmingham fan checking out what AFC fan's opinions are on the big striker by looking in on this thread.  ?

Anyway, back on topic.

Mrs Murrays gave me 2 marvellous dogs, absolute beauties, both lasted 15 years.

Life enhancing.

As for cats, I'm quite friendly with the cats you see down the beach here, though some bastard went on a culling spree on New Years day i believe it was. About 15 cats killed.

My friends from Turriff (Dons fan), do work with the cats capturing them, or taking from owner for neutering. Mental seeing kittens 4 or 5 months old bulging with a litter.

They set up hooses for them where they can gather, dotted throughout the village for feeding and keeping an eye on them.*

As a result, those wandering aboot are always quite healthy.

*Which I assist with, so nae really anti-cat, ken.