Jump to content
Mr John

Sam Cosgrove

Recommended Posts

Just noticed he played one minute as a sub for  Birmingham when they lost 3-2 to Bournemouth. They not rate him, or his fitness and training levels at Cormack Park?

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Just noticed he played one minute as a sub for  Birmingham when they lost 3-2 to Bournemouth. They not rate him, or his fitness and training levels at Cormack Park?

Pretty certain he 's fit enough to play at leat two minutes

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Bizarre considering they forked out 2m. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/1/2021 at 1:31 PM, The Gee Man said:

A loan isn’t free money, they count in your accounts against your bottom line. It’s still debt we didn’t need and needs explained next week by DC

only the interest hits your bottom line (P&L) - loan is balance sheet, and could be 0-5 year repayment or whatever 

it's free money if it's converted to shares (equity) as what the gers directors have done multiple times 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Selling Cosgrove for 2m is a phenomenal bit of business...if we get anything from a future ‘sell on clause’ I would be beyond surprised....

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/7/2021 at 7:35 AM, RUL said:

Bizarre considering they forked out 2m. 

They had time to watch him in training. 

Share this post


Link to post

He wasn't even on bench, is he injured? 

Share this post


Link to post

Out with a knock apparently

 

 

Edited by Dad
link added

Share this post


Link to post

Keeping up his impressive rate of only one goal from open play since December 2019

Share this post


Link to post

Birmingham relegated, manager sacked, Cosgrove released and back at the Dons if McInnes is still here by Jan 2022...(we'll also miss out on any sell on clause)... #BollocksPredictions

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dj_bollocks said:

Birmingham relegated, manager sacked, Cosgrove released and back at the Dons if McInnes is still here by Jan 2022...(we'll also miss out on any sell on clause)... #BollocksPredictions

Jokes aside.

McInnes gets another job and he'll be signing all his old targets one day.

Louis Moult still needs to be signed one day. Ross Stewart can be added to the list. He'll be after McLean, shinnie, jack etc

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Jokes aside.

McInnes gets another job and he'll be signing all his old targets one day.

Louis Moult still needs to be signed one day. Ross Stewart can be added to the list. He'll be after McLean, shinnie, jack etc

You’re assuming McInnes is getting the sack.

Whilst possible, maybe probable, it’s not definite. 

Share this post


Link to post

Think I had a bet on with someone that he wouldn't score 7 league goals before the end of the season.

I'll start looking for a charity now 

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Dad said:

Tord it was

I would have been betting he'd score 0-2 goals not 8+ goals

Looks a cert to not score again.

One goal from open play since mid December 2019.

Wigan in League Two next season.

The greatest transaction in the clubs history.

Ferguson would not top it unless he went for £6M

Share this post


Link to post

In that case I apologise son

 

I dinnae know then...parkie?

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Dad said:

In that case I apologise son

 

I dinnae know then...parkie?

 

My bet is on Hendry + Kamberi + Hornby scoring more than Anderson.

 

It's currently 2-1 to Anderson but I remain quietly confident.

£20 Aberdeen for all on the line

Share this post


Link to post

Lol 

What a fucking state the Dons are in

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dad said:

In that case I apologise son

 

I dinnae know then...parkie?

 

I think it was El Parko. He's a good man I know he will pay up 

Share this post


Link to post

Of course he will - a humanitarian to a fault he is the wee prick; always eager to contribute to charity

 

Wee donkeys poodler son - make him sling £20 that way

 

Poor wee bastards

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Tord31 said:

My bet is on Hendry + Kamberi + Hornby scoring more than Anderson.

 

It's currently 2-1 to Anderson but I remain quietly confident.

£20 Aberdeen for all on the line

ALL combined to score more than him, or all to individually score more than him? If the Latter then even if Hornby was fit you would be struggling ffs. Hornby is root

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You think?

He has previous for not paying up when losing bets

I don't remember, was just stirring his haters 

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Poodler said:

Think I had a bet on with someone that he wouldn't score 7 league goals before the end of the season.

I'll start looking for a charity now 

Yeah. I was on the bet with you. Still 13 games to go though. 

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

You think?

He has previous for not paying up when losing bets

Why do you keep repeating this lie, you sad little man? 

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

I don't remember, was just stirring his haters 

You don't remember because he's lying. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

ALL combined to score more than him, or all to individually score more than him? If the Latter then even if Hornby was fit you would be struggling ffs. Hornby is root

My three to power past Anderson by a goal. GO DONS LADS!

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Im not even bantering

You did lose a bet and you did renege on paying up 

Black and white 

Still keeping your side of the no posting agreement with @fine-n-dandy chief?

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Im not even bantering

You did lose a bet and you did renege on paying up 

Black and white 

You're wrong. I didn't agree a bet but paid up regardless. 

It is indeed black and white. You're wrong on two counts. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...