Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Out the back of the station - brewhemia is the classiest brewhouse in town. But 5 pounds pint of lowenbrau which looks like a pint der Hun would drink with its lion badge.

Guy who works in Rabbies on leith walk gets the Edinburgh bus to games when he can and I think the owner of the tron is a dandy.

Joker and thief on leith walk after the game was quiet and willing to serve any fans.

That is one weird fucking place. I was in there a couple of weeks ago (a Sunday evening) and at about 7pm it suddenly turned into a swing-dance venue with a live band. I wouldn't have said it was unpleasant, exactly, just really strange.

The Kilderkin (what used to be Jenny Ha's) at the foot of the Royal Mile will generally serve any and all fans on a matchday, and is only about a ten minute walk from ER.

That is one weird fucking place. I was in there a couple of weeks ago (a Sunday evening) and at about 7pm it suddenly turned into a swing-dance venue with a live band. I wouldn't have said it was unpleasant, exactly, just really strange.

The Kilderkin (what used to be Jenny Ha's) at the foot of the Royal Mile will generally serve any and all fans on a matchday, and is only about a ten minute walk from ER.

Run by a cunt

All the pubs on Leith Walk will let you in if you're not acting like a cunt

Mash Tun on Easter Road too.

Brewhemia is wank.

42 tickets for the Hibs end left apparently. Fair play to Hibs they've an average of over 17,000 this season, and this game plus the sell-out v Hearts in a few weeks will bump that up further.

I'm out unfortunately, have to work. Last time at Easter Road I consoled myself with the knowledge we'd at least get the game streamed into the office, only to get there and find every game was coming in except Hibs-Dons, so I'm not getting my hopes up this time. Just hope I'm not subjected to Alan Preston's updates this time, fucking chronic.

Good boozer. No tv in it though so fucked for any info on games before or after.

Edit: I have apparently forgotten that the internet on phones exists.