Stand Names

• 2 weeks later...

Stand Free should defo be the safe standing/singing bit.

The rest I'm less bothered about.

Miller's End would add a literary edge

if we were to go cardinal directional... the north stand called the 'Northern Lights' would be ok. Similarly, the west - Mink Stand - named after the escaped North American walking coats - in raising awareness for the Scottish wildlife trust and how damaging minks are.... could be the away corner.

I don't think Fergie should get another stand, but name any youth facility /development facility after him as a reminder to future managers about the value of bringing through talent (and he'd probably enjoy that). On a similar note - an 'Anderson community/education' facility type naming would be appropriate.

The rest - if someone wants to pay - let them.

Stand Free should defo be the safe standing/singing bit.

The rest I'm less bothered about.

Miller's End would add a literary edge

if we were to go cardinal directional... the north stand called the 'Northern Lights' would be ok. Similarly, the west - Mink Stand - named after the escaped North American walking coats - in raising awareness for the Scottish wildlife trust and how damaging minks are.... could be the away corner.

I don't think Fergie should get another stand, but name any youth facility /development facility after him as a reminder to future managers about the value of bringing through talent (and he'd probably enjoy that). On a similar note - an 'Anderson community/education' facility type naming would be appropriate.

The rest - if someone wants to pay - let them.

Fuck you on about?

Fuck you on about?

I was summarising suggestions in a thread I'd just read - that I agreed with - and added some other suggestions of my own. Why is that confusing? of the above (and I'm now forced to treat you like an uneducated moron by explaining this) Miller's End is a poem (as someone suggested a stand after Willie) and cardinal directional is just N / S / E / W (which was also suggested) so if we are going to mention a direction in the name it might be the 'Northern Lights'... Can't see anything else that might confuse you.... sorry... I guess I broke a rule of effective content writing in terms of expected literacy - see https://gds.blog.gov.uk/2016/02/23/writing-content-for-everyone/

I was summarising suggestions in a thread I'd just read - that I agreed with - and added some other suggestions of my own. Why is that confusing? of the above (and I'm now forced to treat you like an uneducated moron by explaining this) Miller's End is a poem (as someone suggested a stand after Willie) and cardinal directional is just N / S / E / W (which was also suggested) so if we are going to mention a direction in the name it might be the 'Northern Lights'... Can't see anything else that might confuse you.... sorry... I guess I broke a rule of effective content writing in terms of expected literacy - see https://gds.blog.gov.uk/2016/02/23/writing-content-for-everyone/

In other words put that in your pipe that you're holding with your seven fingered hand and smoke it.