Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

• 2 weeks later...

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I've been having a 9/11 blitz the last couple days.

Some interesting shit I've never seen.

20 fucking years ago coming up. Wild that. One of those things on the news you just never forget (along with Diana and James Bulger).

See the BBC thing the other night? Bush is a cool mf 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:15 PM, Roberto said:

I've been having a 9/11 blitz the last couple days.

Some interesting shit I've never seen.

20 fucking years ago coming up. Wild that. One of those things on the news you just never forget (along with Diana and James Bulger).

Was away to say the Bulger one is a strange shout but realised you’re not on about remembering where you were that day. 

(Offshore on North Cormorant waiting for helicopter home for 9/11 and on the Sedco Explorer just out of the weekly meeting for Diana)

Absolutely no idea where I was or what I was doing for the Bulger one. 
Haunting images though. 

Just finished a 9/11 documentary series on Netflix. Turning Point on the war on terror I think it's called. 
A good watch. Starts in Afghanistan way before 9/11 and ends there. Shows how the current shit show seems like old mistakes are being repeated all over again. 

9/11 - working in office at previous place of work and also had Mark and Lard on. 
PD - was just back from Magaluf that night and doing some serious defensive moves after it came out when I was away that I'd been up to no good at home when my bird at the time was on her girls holiday. Got a ride in the end. 
JB - can't remember. 
Dunblane - working on a site in Edinburgh putting up railings during my apprenticeship. 

• 2 weeks later...